Draw Brawl 2009 Challenge One

chestnutz

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you guys always pile on me? I mean yes I've made mistakes and some people may forgive me and others may not, Elliot, its your opinion and i respect that but honestly i dont care... also I wanted to be in the low tier cause i suck at designing and i just want to try this competition. Also why would guys assume mine is the worst??? Yeah i got it done quick but it doesnt mean it will suck... and I just want to try my hand at designing with rules and time limits... but the reason i finished it so quick was because we were moving and i have almost no time to be on the boards... I also had to start school on the fifth and my time frame has been really short. I know Ive earned a bad reputation as the Assjack of the boards but I am trying to redeem myself.... But you guys can think what you want I really dont care, and if you makes you happy to try and hurt the feelings of a 13 year old, go ahead because ive heard much worse from people,(trust me you'll know if your dads a football coach...) but whatever... Sorry for the long speech, I just wanted to make a point. Saying that, I wanted to say one word.... Peace. :peace: and goodnight. (sleepz)

Why do you guys always pile on me? I mean yes I've made mistakes and some people may forgive me and others may not, Elliot, its your opinion and i respect that but honestly i dont care... also I wanted to be in the low tier cause i suck at designing and i just want to try this competition. Also why would guys assume mine is the worst??? Yeah i got it done quick but it doesnt mean it will suck... and I just want to try my hand at designing with rules and time limits... but the reason i finished it so quick was because we were moving and i have almost no time to be on the boards... I also had to start school on the fifth and my time frame has been really short. I know Ive earned a bad reputation as the Assjack of the boards but I am trying to redeem myself.... But you guys can think what you want I really dont care, and if you makes you happy to try and hurt the feelings of a 13 year old, go ahead because ive heard much worse from people,(trust me you'll know if your dads a football coach...) but whatever... Sorry for the long speech, I just wanted to make a point. Saying that, I wanted to say one word.... Peace. :peace: and goodnight. (sleepz)

yes to be fair, his entry is not bad at all.

Spammy I'm surprised you didn't make many spelling errors in that entire post. Good job.

/just sayin'.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

good call on being nice CAB, you are a shinning example for me to follow.

Your very welcome, glad I could help.

what exactly is a my very welcome?

I am confused, I mean you must have perfect grammar the way you commented on spammy's post so I assumed you knew that there is a difference between your and you're.

maybe I gave you too much credit though...

i just want to make sure my entry was received. i didnt get any confirmation

Yes it was.

I am confused, I mean you must have perfect grammar the way you commented on spammy's post so I assumed you knew that there is a difference between your and you're.

Dude shut up, now that you know people don't like you must you go make rude comments on every thread?

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

i just want to make sure my entry was received. i didnt get any confirmation

Yes it was.

Dude shut up, now that you know people don't like you must you go make rude comments on every thread?

but CAB and everyone else being a jerk to spammy is fine?

Got it, hyprocisy lives on.

Okay, I wasn't picking on spammy. I was pointing out that for once he typed out his sentences and didn't make spelling mistakes. In now way did I intend to pick on him. Your just looking for every possible thing wrong that somebody posts to make a smart-ass comment about. Now please, just leave this thread because the last thing we want is the Draw Brawl getting graveyarded.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Okay, I wasn't picking on spammy. I was pointing out that for once he typed out his sentences and didn't make spelling mistakes. In now way did I intend to pick on him. Your just looking for every possible thing wrong that somebody posts to make a smart-ass comment about. Now please, just leave this thread because the last thing we want is the Draw Brawl getting graveyarded.

Pretty sure I dont ahve to leave this thread...

kay thanks

Archived