Draw Brawl 2009 Challenge One

chestnutz

10 days seems fine to me.

When it comes down to it, I usually spend 2 days thinking/sketching/vectoring a rough idea, and then all the rest of the time is spent tweaking and adding detail. Jerseys usually take about 1 hour for me. So 75 percent of the concept is just staring at the computer screen. Anyways, my point is that I'm probably never going to spend 2 weeks on one concept unless it's actually going to be used in real life, so 10 days might be best.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps 10 days would work better?

im down with 10 days.

i was thinking that we could announce the 2nd project immediately after the first deadline expires.

it would keep up the momentum.

I'm down with these ideas.

sweet, were all down.

we have 14 entries now, is there anyone who is working on something and planning to enter? just as a matter of interest, im wondering how many we will have all together.

im down with 10 days.

i was thinking that we could announce the 2nd project immediately after the first deadline expires.

sweet, were all down.

we have 14 entries now, is there anyone who is working on something and planning to enter? just as a matter of interest, im wondering how many we will have all together.

Just a question, do we have to compete in all the competitions?

6fQjS3M.png

I am planning to enter, but I will have to work a lot the next 4 days to finish my concept. I have my logo on my computer, but it takes me a long time to clean it up using paint. I already know what I am doing for my uniforms and script, so all I have to do is finish the primary and alt, but it might take a while. I still expect it to be done by the 20th though.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

im down with 10 days.

sweet, were all down.

Just a question, do we have to compete in all the competitions?

No, as stated about 5 times before. Pick and choose as you wish.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Since this was posted on August 6th, the deadline will be Thursday, August 20th (my birthday!!) at 11:59 PM EST. This is a STRICT deadline, so any entries that don?t make it- tough luck, you don?t make it.

Please read.

Ah, sorry, I missed that somehow. Thanks.

Another update, so far we have entries from:

BJBerthiaume

brandnstudio

burgundyskins

CAB

capn89

Chickenfish13

DanDismounts

elliot

Firefly

JC

Nole42

OpaqueChicken

Perfect Zero

RIPmetrodome

sergiemakarenkov44

spammy

Spotdog

Vicfurth

If your name should be on this list, contact one of the organisers, because we haven't received your entry.

Voting is open for 48 hours after all the concepts are posted to the board, votes after this time won't count. Remember, you should rank your entries 1st, 2nd, 3rd in each tier. It's nearly deadline time, so if you still want to enter get them in fast.

only a few hours left now. we have 19 great entries so far, its going to be really tight.

its impossible to pick a standout in either group the quality is some of the best ive seen

in any comp on this board. many thanks for the effort. below is the list as it stands.

scream if you have entered and your name is not on the list below.

54Chevy

BJBerthiaume

brandnstudio

burgundyskins

CAB

capn89

Chickenfish13

DanDismounts

elliot

Firefly

Jaylo1112

JC

Nole42

Perfect Zero

RIPmetrodome

sergiemakarenkov44

spammy

Spotdog

Vicfurth

I expect to have something done by tomorrow, I am having a lot of fun with this one. (Plus it is another way to procrastinate from all the homework I should be doing.)

Haha, YES! I'm pumped for all this

Happy birthday to chestnutz!

thank you, thank you, at least someone noticed :D

well now that I'm legal, who wants to party!?

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Archived