Eagles Helmet

Slammersman

It was all a sick foreshadowing ploy by the powers-that-be...if you believe in conspiracy theories.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

It was all a sick foreshadowing ploy by the powers-that-be...if you believe in conspiracy theories.

exactly what I thought. we were at Taco Mac a few days ago with that footage out and one my friends who really does not follow sports at all goes... "wait? Vick plays for the Eagles??"

I of course said, "no, that is just a high school team who stole the Eagles helmet design...there is no way in hell Vick goes to Philly!"

man, am I psychic or what...haha

Any pictures of this? I've long advocated a radical redesign for the Eagles, that would feature gray or dark silver helmets with green / black / light silver wings. Does this HS look anything like that?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Any pictures of this? I've long advocated a radical redesign for the Eagles, that would feature gray or dark silver helmets with green / black / light silver wings. Does this HS look anything like that?

The best I can describe it to you, from what I remember, is a white shell with (what looked to me like) ghost-silver wings with a very thin outline (couldn't make out the color).

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

The best I can describe it to you, from what I remember, is a white shell with (what looked to me like) ghost-silver wings with a very thin outline (couldn't make out the color).

From what i saw, it was a silver helmet, black facemask, with the exact same helmet decal as the eagles (white wings with black outlining). I thought it looked real sharp, but knew it couldn't have been the eagles. Someone would have already posted about the upcoming change on here months ago :)

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

From what i saw, it was a silver helmet, black facemask, with the exact same helmet decal as the eagles (white wings with black outlining). I thought it looked real sharp, but knew it couldn't have been the eagles. Someone would have already posted about the upcoming change on here months ago :)

Here is video of Vick throwing to Landstown High School football players in Virginia Beach, Virginia.

mayers500x328.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Here is video of Vick throwing to Landstown High School football players in Virginia Beach, Virginia.

mayers500x328.jpg

Okay...now I see why I thought the wings looked "ghosted" on the helmet. (Of course, it was also at like 5-something in the morning when I first saw it, too.)

But yet and still...foreshadowing can be a mutha, can't it?

Looks pretty good. Now, either keep the dome silver, make the bottom of the wing darker charcoal / pewter, then make the top midnight green. Or, make the dome pewter / charcoal, then make the top part of the wing silver, and the bottom part midnight green. Add matching pants, and there you go.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived