watermelonman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gallery here.

Warning: it may damage your eyes.

Not as much as WSU's offense

Oh snap! Looks like somebody brought the BURN!

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

I thought they looked pretty nice against the Huskies, but would have looked a bit better either with a silver 'O' on the helmet instead of a yellow one or with some yellow trim on the shirts instead of the plain silver numbers. It wasn't quite a good match. So far, though, the best-looking set is probably the all-white worn in Boise. Of course, I wouldn't expect to see those again....

Blackout coming Halloween night against SC. I'm guessing all black for Gang Green. This town might burn down this weekend. Given Halloween couch fires in years past, this could get ugly, and not just on the field. Halloween, ESPN Gameday, a big game scheduled at night, thousands in all black. Things will be interesting.

dare I say I'm more excited for Oregon-USC than I am Georgia-Florida???

something about Oregon football is so freaking awesome. I almost always watch when an Oregon home game is on TV. Even if that means me getting ready to go to bed and finding a 10 o clock ET kickoff in Eugene... I almost always convince myself to stay up and watch.

Great weekend in football coming up!! Kind of think UGA and UF should have traded in the red/blue fans for black/orange fans

so the Ducks game will be my source of blackout awesomeness... even though the Ducks are just one of the many teams that stole the authenticity of a full fledged blackout that Georgia so flawelessly executed in 2007. Now so many teams do them, I kind of hope Georgia never does one again.

the green helmets have a really cool shine to them. it's like sometimes, especially on tv broadcasts, they look black.

do they have some type of special paint?

Those helmets and I must admit, the black pants/green jersey/green helmet looked great.

The Ducks succeeded in doing what the Jags tried to do.

87Redskins.png

Archived