Oregon Ducks UNI WATCH

watermelonman

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carbon yellow carbon? Nasty

I'd like black pants worn. Those gray pants are awful.

The gray pants are sick, especially when paired with any jersey that features the gray numbers (black, green, or yellow). They blew it against Utah when they paired the gray pants with the white helmet, but when matched properly they look really nice. utah+vs+oregon.jpg

I just want the carbon helmet because its new and we haven't seen it yet and I'm not a fan of the 3 uni elements being 3 different colors. Black might be ok (because the wings are black on the yellow top), but the Beavers will be in black helmets. That leaves green, white, or carbon. Carbon wins there. CARBON/YELLOW/CARBON!!!!

Screenshot2009-12-01at84008AM.png

Edit: I too have heard the rumors about reviving the throwbacks. What I heard (anonymous online rumor, no evidence) is that they are going to tweak the throwbacks they wore against Cal - Akili Smith era - and come out in the jerseys they wore in the 1994 Rose Bowl. Basically that means replacing the shoulder numbers with stripes and adding stripes to the helmet. It would be appropriate seeing as how this is the "War for the Roses".

1998-Oregon-Ducks.jpg

Akili Smith era.

oregon-uniform-1995-rose-bowl.jpg

1994 Rose Bowl (yeah, we lost)

I hope this is just misinformation to mislead everyone. That's big letdown if that's the actual uniform tonight. So no carbon helmet or yellow jersey this year? Lame.

Well they can still roll out something hideous in the bowl game. Don't get me wrong, I love stuff like this for Oregon, and ONLY Oregon. But, I mean, they tend to screw things up half the time, just look at that white-green-gray combo that was just posted. This season, I liked the all white, the white with green pants at Stanford, the green-white-green against UCLA, and I guess green-green-black against USC wasn't terrible but it wasn't great either. Everything else, not so much.

Game just came on and they are infact wearing the secondary throwbacks... throwback colors on helmet with the usual "O", throwback green jerseys, white pants

looks good above the waist but the plain white pants and white shoes make it look like a practice uni

I just read about what Oregon's unis are supposed to like like for tonight:

helmet- throwback colors, yellow with green O

jersey- throwback green

pants- white pants

From my source:

"But the helmets will just have a throwback green color with the new ?O? logo."

In fact, I just found this...

wk13_civil_war.jpg

This is exactly what they are wearing.

Archived