Oregon Ducks UNI WATCH

watermelonman

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are oregons unis part of the Nike pro combat?

No, they dont have the shield on the collar or the sublimated pants padding pattern, and probably aren't the new material when it comes to jersey and undershirt. Still, it reminds me of what reebok did with the Sabres and Ducks pre-edge. Reebok brought out crazy modern templates with these two teams, the only thing was that they weren't edge fabric and didn't have the NHL shield on the collar. Oregon seems to be pre-pro combat, they have the new shoulder design but not the full pro combat layout.

Huh? We've had pro-combat since the Zona game last year when we debuted the "lights out" uniform. Everything is pro-combat, its just not advertised and we don't have the special logo pads. I don't think any of the PC teams have the logo.

I noticed a pattern (thankfully) in the combos used thus far: at least 2 of the 3 (helmet, jersey, pants) items are the same color in all games except Utah (white/green/carbon). If Oregon continues this aesthetically pleasing pattern, it will reduce their 80 possible helmet/jersey/pants combos down to 43.

Items we're yet to see this year:

- carbon helmet

- black jersey

ujsignature.png

Ironically I sit behind Casey Martin, the dude that pics the jerseys, at the basketball games. My dad made a joke if we should ask him what's coming up next week. But anyway, he was talking to someone about us being 0-2 in white pants, and he said it was noted.

• 2 weeks later...

Oregon is horribly (more than usual) mismatched tonight. Green helmets (yellow logo of course), white jersey with the silver/steel/carbon fiber/whatever they call it numbers, and solid black pants. Nothing matches anything else in the least.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Oregon is horribly (more than usual) mismatched tonight. Green helmets (yellow logo of course), white jersey with the silver/steel/carbon fiber/whatever they call it numbers, and solid black pants. Nothing matches anything else in the least.

And it's made all the worse by Arizona's all-red.

Archived