NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

Bmac

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris Berman on his 2 minute warning segment had said the Seahawks are going with their lime uniforms....

/shivers

Great. Those of us lucky enough to see the game in HD should all be blind about 5 minutes into the first quarter.

There's nothing on sale in their official team shop, nothing on their website...

Something like this likely would've been there by now...

I don't buy it. I'd need to see it to be proven wrong.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Chris Berman on his 2 minute warning segment had said the Seahawks are going with their lime uniforms....

/shivers

I spit my N/A beer out when I heard him say that. I hope he's right about the lime green.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gifΒ Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.pngΒ Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

/shivers

I spit my N/A beer out when I heard him say that. I hope he's right about the lime green.

I'm with you on the lime green uniforms. But I gotta ask this. What's the point of N/A beer?

Β 

BB52Big.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

/shivers

I'm with you on the lime green uniforms. But I gotta ask this. What's the point of N/A beer?

Don't drink & drive.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gifΒ Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.pngΒ Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

/shivers

YES! I get to see the debut of these things, bears-seahawks! lucky scheduling for bears fans, we get to get blinded on sunday!

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

/shivers

YES! I get to see the debut of these things, bears-seahawks! lucky scheduling for bears fans, we get to get blinded on sunday!

Again...there's nothing on their own site, nothing in their team store...

Wouldn't that be out in advance?

Again, I'll have to see it to believe it...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

/shivers

Bad move on the Seahawks part, if true. Even Jay Cuttler will be able to tell his players from the other team's wearing those monstrosities.

/shivers

They're Heeeeere!

Lime%20jersey.jpg

Those are in their clearance section for almost half off the original price. Why would they wear them now? It just doesnt make a lot of sense. I really hope Berman was wrong (which he is a lot)

2000Patch.jpg

/shivers

They're Heeeeere!

Lime%20jersey.jpg

Those are in their clearance section for almost half off the original price. Why would they wear them now? It just doesnt make a lot of sense. I really hope Berman was wrong (which he is a lot)

If he's not wrong and the 'Hawks do bust these bad boys out on Sunday (and win), then I can promise you they won't be half off for very long afterwards. ^_^

I, for one, would LOVE to see it happen.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || BehanceΒ ||

Bad move on the Seahawks part, if true. Even Jay Cuttler will be able to tell his players from the other team's wearing those monstrosities.

Guy has one bad game, comes back from bad game, and suddenly he's Rex Grossman to you idiots. "Even Cuttler [sic]." Guh.

β™« oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is goneΒ β™«

Archived