NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

Bmac

I love those green unis! I might be alone in that, but I think they look pretty cool.

You're not alone.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love those green unis! I might be alone in that, but I think they look pretty cool.

You're not alone.

Glad to hear.

Idk, I'm always a big fan of jerseys that stray from the norm and are odd colors. Something different with everything so bland is creative to me, and everyone hates on it.

That guy on uniwatch seems like he wants everyone to have plain and bland colors to be happy, I don't get that.

2ly2w09.jpg

This weekend's Jets-Titans game will be a Titans vs. Oilers AFL Legacy Game. I hope that doesn't confuse any of you all. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'll be there, hopefully not in the rain...

I hate when the Jets wear these. They're nice uniforms in and of themselves, but on the Jets it's just bad. I know their current unis are too similar to the Super Bowl era duds, and the late 70's to late 90's aren't old enough, but what was stopping them from going with the original Jets set, with the airplane? The Pats aren't in their ORIGINAL unis either...why should the Jets be?

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

These need to be worn with white pants. In a wierd perverse kind of way i kinda dig these, it reminds me of the orlando thunder.

honestly as a one time thing, i really don't think this will cause the end of the world. If the cowboys can have the gaul to block gods view with the jerrytron at cowboys stadium and not much happen, i really don't think these will harm anything. that green isn't the worst color in the world, its not lime, its not neon or anything like that. kinda baby foodish green but thats here or there. i think we'll be ok when the seahawks wear these for one game.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Meh, they should'a gone with the silver helmeted set instead of the light blue.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Seattle would have looked much better in white pants. Seeing the neon green with the blue pants was a huge letdown and it looked awful.

I'm all about the old school and throwbacks but I have to say that The Jets "Titans" look is pretty weak. My girlfriend summed it up pretty well. She said "those things look like they've been under the couch since 1960." They aren't entirely awful but they aren't even close to great. The actual Titans looked great in their Oilers gear but I agree with BBTV in that they should have gone with the silver helmet look. That would have been incredible.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived