Old with New

dmhtfld

I dont know if this was done for the sake of just taking pictures or if they will actually sport this

i personally like it alot and think that it would be cool if in the future they used this style of helmet and uniform but added gold to the jersey and pants

heres a picture of roddy white wearing the throwback helmet with the modern uniform

d7a81163d8cb2763407e60f5705a1691-getty-91241931kc001_roddy_white_p.jpg

I would even go as far as to say that helmet stripe goes well with those sleeves. If you think about it, the Falcons sleeve pattern is just a modernized VERTICAL triple stripe rather than a horizontal. Prolly would look bad with the pants though.

Knowing Roddy White, he and Jerious Norwood prolly snuck into the equipment room with a camera and played dress up!

Where did you find this picture?? I'm not sure if that would be "legal" by NFL uniform standards.

Very interesting pic to say the least...

but all I get from this is that the current uniform with a red helmet and the 2003-Pres logo would look amazing!

i got this from yahoo

I like it. A lot. And I never like red.

Add the gold to the sleeves!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I'm not sure if that would be "legal" by NFL uniform standards.

I'm thinking you're probably right.

But that's ridiculous.

Considering that the old helmet features a different logo from the jerseys, and that helmets are a major part of a NFL team's brand, and the fact that the sales of merchandise from one team affect all other teams, I don't think it's ridiculous at all.

Now add some gold to the jerseys and pants and use the current logo on the helmet, sure, why not?

Considering that the old helmet features a different logo from the jerseys, and that helmets are a major part of a NFL team's brand, and the fact that the sales of merchandise from one team affect all other teams, I don't think it's ridiculous at all.

I don't understand how merchandise sales from one team affects the other teams. But it doesn't matter to me; let capitalism run free, I say.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

I don't understand how merchandise sales from one team affects the other teams.

Revenue sharing

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Makes me wish the Falcons had a red alternate helmet.

NFL wont allow alternate helmets...unless you wear it exclusively with a "throwback".... :(

NFL uniform regulations are so lame

The only thing I think is "lame" about the NFL's uniform regulations is that they aren't sufficiently enforced.

As to one set of helmets, the helmets are an integral part of the team's marketing. They are frequently used as a stand-in team logo. You don't see pictures of caps used to identify baseball teams in a newspaper, or pictures of caps on a t-shirt, but it's routine practice with football helmets.

No wonder that the NFL would wish to keep their visual brand from being diluted with alternate helmets.

That helmet actually saves that awful uniform. As much as I hate "modern" uniforms, I have to say that it looks great. Amazing what adding the right helmet can do. Change the sleeve logo to match the helmet logo and you've got the closest thing you're ever going to get to a perfect modern uniform.

BB52Big.jpg

That helmet actually saves that awful uniform. As much as I hate "modern" uniforms, I have to say that it looks great. Amazing what adding the right helmet can do. Change the sleeve logo to match the helmet logo and you've got the closest thing you're ever going to get to a perfect modern uniform.

No! the original logo is terrible. I still cannot believe people prefer it over the new one...nobody in Atlanta does.

Archived