Tulsa sports new helmet logo

Spearhead

I honestly don't know what's so bad about their uniforms or current helmet logo. Gold, blue and red actually go together quite well. I don't think their look is perfect, but it is far from being the worst in FBS in my opinion.

Gold, blue and red do not go together when put together like that.

Packers-2.png

I really like the new helmet logo. The jersey and pants on the other hand are not very good. I think a team script on a college helmet almost always looks good, I wouldn't mind seeing them switch to this full time next year. It would be very easy to recognize and would make a nice update.

columbusdestroyersrf6.png

osuzd9.png

Wow. Tulsa lost its mind this year. All yellow? Red jerseys? A new helmet? Nothing subtle, either.

I'm with Drew22 as a fan of the old set.

But I'll go a set back from that for my favorites (courtesy of doafhat in an earlier thread):

3958247990_6823bb85a0_o.jpg

I think the color combo is great... also with a darker blue, as seen on the Quad-City Steamwheelers -- R.I.P.

i like these alot.the unis, ehh ok......but more teams should take after wash st. - 2 helmets one road one home......like the gold helmets for home and the blue helmets for away games....... Marshall should do this too.........plus its helps them cause then they can make more $$$ from the merch sales of it

It's amazing how quickly Tulsa went from being one of the best-looking teams in FBS to one of the worst. I mean, those helmets and that uniform are both atrocious by themselves, and combined together they form a Voltron of ugly.

It's amazing how quickly Tulsa went from being one of the best-looking teams in FBS to one of the worst. I mean, those helmets and that uniform are both atrocious by themselves, and combined together they form a Voltron of ugly.

Speaking of Voltron:

That would be an ugly uniform. ;)

Archived