The 2010-2011 club soccer kit thread

Saintsfan

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

this has to be some sort of celebrational kit or so, can't see them being allowed to use that jersey except a one off game to mark the anniversary.

I don't like it at all, but I have to say, at least they tried to make something special and unique...

this has to be some sort of celebrational kit or so, can't see them being allowed to use that jersey except a one off game to mark the anniversary.

I don't like it at all, but I have to say, at least they tried to make something special and unique...

It does say right ahead of the first posting of the kit that its a 150th anniversary kit!!!

And on with some more 2010-11 kits

Burnley

burnley-10-11-puma-home-kit-2.jpg

Bolton Wanderers

bolton-wanderers-10-11-reebok-home-kit-2.jpg

And a vote for the Birmingham City shirt

birmingham-city-10-11-xstep-kit-vote-1.jpg

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Liverpool kit was released today.

lfc_homeshirt_201012.jpg

Not a fan. Sponsor logo looks better than expected, but Carlsberg just looked better (I know sponsors aren't about the looks). It might grow on me, but who knows.

I'm guessing since this is exactly what the leaked images showed for the home, that the other two shown will be used as well. Need a better view of those to be sure of how I like them.

Bolton also looks a lot better than what they've been wearing. Not particularly good, but much better than the abomination they've been wearing this season.

The Livewrpool shirt in some of the publicity shots really just looks like a re color of the Chelsea kit. I know the collar is a bit different, but its nothing that exciting really.

I don't think it looks the same at all - there's no sports bra on the Liverpool shirt.

Boy, it looks strange to see something other than Carlsberg on the Reds. Then again, I still think of Chelsea when I see an Arsenal shirt.

The Livewrpool shirt in some of the publicity shots really just looks like a re color of the Chelsea kit. I know the collar is a bit different, but its nothing that exciting really.

I don't think it looks the same at all - there's no sports bra on the Liverpool shirt.

Boy, it looks strange to see something other than Carlsberg on the Reds. Then again, I still think of Chelsea when I see an Arsenal shirt.

actually i believe it is a re-color of the rumored Chelsea kit for next season, but i could be wrong lol

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Chelsea's sports bra shirt is a one-year deal?

has not been confirmed as far as i know but has been speculated yes

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Archived