Super Bowl XLIV champions stuff distributing

scraw28

Does anyone else look at the title of this thread and see:

"Super Bowl XLIV champions stuff disturbing"

Maybe it's just me...

Yeah, I had the same reaction, then thought, "Disturbing?!? Did they accidentally put the Rams logo on it?"

The third thought was "Oops, my mistake."

:)

Does anyone else look at the title of this thread and see:

"Super Bowl XLIV champions stuff disturbing"

Maybe it's just me...

Same for me; I didn't notice my error until the 2nd page.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Do you know what, I think the conventional wisdom of this thread is all messed up! The hats are actually quite good, whilst the T shirts are a bit rubbish. (Mind you I have never seen the point of the champions T shirts. Stick a champions hat on, and parade round in your teams jersey I say!)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

all you have to do is take a look back at the super bowl XLII champions hats for the giants. THOSE were good and probably the best of the super bowl ones in a while. compare them to these and let me know which is a better design.

Do you know what, I would go with these. The Giants logo on the XLII doesn't really stand out. Its a bit obvious by the shiny trophy your holding that you've just won the Superbowl, it may not be as obvious which team you are from. I think the XLIV hats get the balance right.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Terrible.

Let's throw random, ghosted/psuedo-sublimated logos all over some caps, slap on the team logos, and screw up caps AND shirts with a crap-tacular "edgy" font which reminds me of a horrible attempt at the Bucs' font.

The 90's called; they want their...oh wait, no they don't.

It's a script. How it, in any way, resembles anything in the Buccaneers logo system is beyond me.

After your comment I took a closer look at the Buccaneers' wordmark. Your point is well taken. However, does it make more sense if I say it reminds me of the Bucs' wordmark, with the arching, "edgy" lettering? Or perhaps if the Bucs had a script mark, it might be in a similar style (just not flat white)?

I know, I'm stretching...and for what it's worth, I like TB's current identity and package. I still hate the SB XLIV merch, however.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

The CHAMPIONS logo kind of reminds me of the Cleveland Cavaliers.

The hat isn't bad, but the logos are placed so, almost, haphazardly. At least the team logos are large sized and not thumbnail size like they have been the last 6 years.

Shirts are okay.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

For Super Bowl, NBA, NHL, and even NCAA titlists, those t-shirts should only be worn be a child or a female. If you are a man and wear the shirt is should be got cutting the grass, at your grill/cookout, or possible to sleep (but you may have to actually run an errand and still have this on). Alumni may get a pass.

Otherwise, most adults look like the "typical fat, American" or "American tourist" overseas which makes us stick out like sore thumbs.

To me, the Conference Champs gear looked like the vanity front license platefor those who lived in a state which you only needed a state one on the rear) which one would get from a mall kiosk to place on his/her Camaro, Mustang, Celica, or Elclipse while they were in high school.

Archived