Super Bowl XLIV champions stuff distributing

scraw28

those hats are atrocious. with navy blue, orange,and red in the logo this was the best they could do? really?

those hats look like they belong in the 1990s: obnoxiously big font on the side, overwhelming, a cluster**** of pointless elements. last year's stuff was 50X better.

http://www.bustedcoverage.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/steelers-super-bowl-hat.jpg

High Quality Entertainment for the masses.

DiamondbacksSig.pngsuperbowlxliii-1.png

the hats are GARBAGE! seriously. arguably the worst championship hats i've seen. i have a 1986 mets world series champions trucker hat hanging up down in my basement that looks better than these.

the conference champions gear was much better. the NFL doesn't need to reinvent the wheel here. these make me kind of thankful the jets didn't get there this year. okay...not quite, but still.

sig2024.png

Terrible.

Let's throw random, ghosted/psuedo-sublimated logos all over some caps, slap on the team logos, and screw up caps AND shirts with a crap-tacular "edgy" font which reminds me of a horrible attempt at the Bucs' font.

The 90's called; they want their...oh wait, no they don't.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Terrible.

Let's throw random, ghosted/psuedo-sublimated logos all over some caps, slap on the team logos, and screw up caps AND shirts with a crap-tacular "edgy" font which reminds me of a horrible attempt at the Bucs' font.

The 90's called; they want their...oh wait, no they don't.

It's a script. How it, in any way, resembles anything in the Buccaneers logo system is beyond me.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived