spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

In, just like Illinois. Oh wait........ :P

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

I'm in. Haven't been following basketball this year pretty much at all, but I like filling out brackets anyway :)

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

I'm in with 2 entries. One is what I think will happen and the other is what I hope happens. Basically they are the same except the last one has Maryland winning it all and Duke going out to the play-in winner.

Here we go.

C'mon...let's stick with one entry. Put your "what I hope happens" in a different group or something. Otherwise we're going to end up with everyone having the maximum amount of entries and every third post is going to be "I didn't have upset A in my 'reality' bracket but I got it in my 'I picked my favorite uniform to win bracket' and so on. Pick one bracket and live with your choices.

BB52Big.jpg

OH MY GOD I FORGOT HOW ANNOYING THIS IS

It's just people yelling "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" while guys miss easy shots. This is terrible. I'm never watching college basketball again until next year when I repeat my mistake.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I've followed college basketball...well...not at all this year. Yeah, count me in. This ought to be good.

Go Buckeyes! (I do know that Evan Turner broke his back earlier this season. That's a start I guess.)

I hate the name, love his skills, just hate him with a passion

I've followed college basketball...well...not at all this year. Yeah, count me in. This ought to be good.

Go Buckeyes! (I do know that Evan Turner broke his back earlier this season. That's a start I guess.)

I hate the name, love his skills, just hate him with a passion

I'd expect nothing less from a Michigan fan. Or does it go beyond that?

BB52Big.jpg

Archived