2010 NCAA Final Four Thread

Cujo

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Murray State.

Now it's doubtful Ohio can make a comeback.

When you out-rebound a team by 17, you should win the game. However, Murray State negated their rebounding advantage with -10 in turnovers (16 to 6) and going 5-12 from the free throw line.

Well that was fun while it lasted. I didn't expect them to even make the tournament nevermind winning a game in it. Good run the MAC tournament and against Georgetown, Bobcats. You made a lot of people happy.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Well that was fun while it lasted. I didn't expect them to even make the tournament nevermind winning a game in it. Good run the MAC tournament and against Georgetown, Bobcats. You made a lot of people happy.

Well, it is probably not even time for you students to even "pre-party" now, but I assume that taps are flowing and more was brought in after St. Patrick's Day and the win on Thursday.

This, by far, has been the best two rounds I have ever seen since I've been a fan of the NCAAs. St. Mary's and now Northern Iowa surging toward the Sweet 16. Simply amazing.

6uXNWAo.png

'Wurt Warner U' up 7 with 1:15 to go. No way Rock Chalk comes back......

Wanna bet... Rock Chalk on a 6-0 run to cut the lead to one.

Meanwhile, Washington is rolling all over New Mexico and Old Dominion is giving Baylor fits. It looks like the psychotic nature of Thursday's games have carried over into today's action.

'Kurt Warner U' up 7 with 1:15 to go. No way Rock Chalk comes back......

Wanna bet... Rock Chalk on a 6-0 run to cut the lead to one.

And just like that, Farokhmanesh sticks a dagger into KU. What a gutsy shot!

Again, there is no way the Jayhawks come back.....

6uXNWAo.png

Archived