2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs

NEW.ERA

I think I messed my pants!

Front, back, or both?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stick a fork in the Sharks and possibly the Bruins. Why? Because the statistics have shown that the Stanley Cup winners play more games and the teams that play less games, don't do well as the layoff hurts them. So if the Sharks sweep or beat Detroit in 5, then their chances for a Cup are killed.

Habs lose. :down:

I'm sure a few board members are happy about this though.

I wouldnt get down on this series yet if I were you. Montreal is holding it together against the Pens better then I thought they would, and Halak only allowing the one strike shows his head is still in this series. Aside from the game 1 gimmie, neither side is lighting the world on fire offensively, so you all still in this.

Stick a fork in the Sharks and possibly the Bruins. Why? Because the statistics have shown that the Stanley Cup winners play more games and the teams that play less games, don't do well as the layoff hurts them. So if the Sharks sweep or beat Detroit in 5, then their chances for a Cup are killed.

The Wings won the cup in 08 and they swept Colorado in the 2nd round, and the Ducks beat the Wild and 'Nucks in 5 each in 07

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

and I'm sure you would love the Sharks to lose being a Kings fan and all :P

Italy.png

Habs lose. :down:

I'm sure a few board members are happy about this though.

I wouldnt get down on this series yet if I were you. Montreal is holding it together against the Pens better then I thought they would, and Halak only allowing the one strike shows his head is still in this series. Aside from the game 1 gimmie, neither side is lighting the world on fire offensively, so you all still in this.

I'm not down on this series at all. I agree with everything you say and I should of just used a different smiley.

and I'm sure you would love the Sharks to lose being a Kings fan and all :P

Honestly, really, I don't care either way. I'm kind of shocked how they are up 3-0 vs. Detroit. I would've expected it to be

closer. What we're seeing out of the Sharks, is they way they should've played over the past few years. The team that's impressed

me and has been fun to watch is Vancouver.

Let's go Bruins! Keep this lead and try to tack on some more goals!

Wooo! :hockeysmiley:

What a game!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

David Krejci has a broken wrist and is out for the series and likely the season. Looks like Wheeler, Ryder and the type are definitely gonna have to step it up now!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

David Krejci has a broken wrist and is out for the series and likely the season. Looks like Wheeler, Ryder and the type are definitely gonna have to step it up now!

Wheels took a good step forward tonight. I think I saw Ryder on the side of my milk carton at breakfast this morning. And how does that Satan signing look now compared to when it happened?

The one thing I have to keep reminding myself? No matter how far this team goes this year, they still have the #2 pick in the draft. How exciting.

Wheels took a good step forward tonight. I think I saw Ryder on the side of my milk carton at breakfast this morning. And how does that Satan signing look now compared to when it happened?

The one thing I have to keep reminding myself? No matter how far this team goes this year, they still have the #2 pick in the draft. How exciting.

I know, talk about saving the best for last. Just remember the 10-game losing streak and compare that to now. It's unbelievable how well they are playing right now, and that is due in no small part to one Tuukka Rask. I'm really not happy about this injury, short- and long-term, but right now we just have to keep going. Wow is all I can say.

Archived