The Cornucopia of Possible NBA Logo Changes

Discogod

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't want to get involved here, but I'm not sure he's referring to the Cavs. I thought he was referring to the T-Wolves...

haha yeah this is probably true. But honestly I don't like the guy and from most of the stuff I've seen him write, he doesn't contribute, just insults and most of these insults have come at the expense of my cavs.

I wasn't aware your Cavs were interchangeable with the Timberwolves. Seriously though, aside from a snarky comment I made a few pages back where have you seen me "insult" the Cavs or anyone/thing else for that matter? :therock:

hollywoodp.jpg

Check out this link...could this be true about the new Orlando Magic black alternate uniform?

http://www.orlandopinstripedpost.com/

Pretty much what we all figured, right? I love it.

Yeah, exactly. This is pretty much what we all figured. But can we assume this action figure would leak the uniform early?

It's a safe bet to say these are the uniforms. McFarlane usually gets it right, and would obviously have access to the new style guides.

I'd heard a rumor they were going to use the 90's wordmark for the alternate (on the same template), and so I'm a little disappointed.

Looks like one of the new Clippers jersey may have been leaked, haven't seen this brought up here yet

clippers.topbuzz.com/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t-5570.html#111027

sorry I can't just post pics, not sure how to do it on my phone.

IMG_20100809_115551.jpg

IMG_20100809_115730.jpg

Of course, the authentic version will (hopefully) have much more detail than this...but they've basically turned the blue alt into their red primary road uniform, and have a new number font. Judging by this, the home uniform should be the same, with a new number font & somewhat updated script. MEH.

I like it. I'm glad the clips are keeping their look. Perhaps a better logo would have been nice, but I've always thought their uniforms were solid.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

All the new Cavs jerseys ready for the unveiling probably read JAMES 6. I'm sure they'll be unveiled when 1) have some new ones made 2) they convince Dan Gilbert that Comic Sans does not make for a good NOB font :P

New Orlando Magic practice court design. Historically, the Magic have used the same design for the arena court and the practice court.

newcourt.jpg

What all did they change? Wordmark at center court? Possibly a darker wood? Its a safe design. Nothing original. I am getting sick of the lane being one color, then the outside rectangles being another. It seems almost every court is doing that now. Oh well.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I am getting sick of the lane being one color, then the outside rectangles being another. It seems almost every court is doing that now. Oh well.

Teams have been doing that for years and years because it's aesthetically pleasing to set them off from the rest of the lane like that. It's not a fad. Complain about not painting the lane at all (making "points in the paint" a head-scratcher), or the new Cavaliers/All-Star Game idea of not even having the rectangles along the sides.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The first picture shows mostly blue trim where the other picture shows mostly white trim. Hmmm... anyways as a Clippers fan, I really like these, and I hope they are real

6873.gif13-3. 1st place in NFC West. 1 fumble away from Super Bowl 46.

1hrqvo4oaipg1j7eboaxh4bgu.gif. 40-26. Lost in Conference Semifinals

zroew6i4sougyzvje4p5vl1xr.gif34-36-12 80 Points. Painfully watching the rivals win the Cup.

2908.gif 28-26. 3 GB of AL East lead. Starting to turn around the season.

Archived