2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa

NEW.ERA

Awesome, this is the final I was hoping for. The team who has been a disappointment in the recent past with something to prove vs the world super power who has somehow never won it. This has really been an entertaining world cup in terms of upsets and story lines.

Hold up...weren't you just a few days ago holla'in about letting the real World Cup begin--the RUGBY World Cup? :P

Hence the reason why I said it was entertaining in terms of upsets and story lines ^_^Doesn't make soccer any more of a fun sport to watch on TV.

....Says the man with the Chelsea avatar. :rolleyes:

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't be happier seeing Spain go to the Finals. VIVA LA FURIA ROJA!!!

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

So who will wear what in the Final? I wouldn't think Spain would wear red and Holland would wear orange. It would be too confusing to watch on TV. Would anyone think one of these teams has to wear a white kit like last final, when France was forced to wear white?

So who will wear what in the Final? I wouldn't think Spain would wear red and Holland would wear orange. It would be too confusing to watch on TV. Would anyone think one of these teams has to wear a white kit like last final, when France was forced to wear white?

Dutch wear orange, Spain wear navy.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Spain is the higher ranked team. Spain wears red/navy; The Netherlands wears White/Orange.

Spain is the higher ranked team. Spain wears red/navy; The Netherlands wears White/Orange.

It's not based on higher ranking. It's who is ever on the left side.

Here

Howard Webb will ref the final. YES!

Also here five interesting facts heading into the Final.

1. the first time European teams have won consecutive World Cups since Italy retained the title in 1938

2. the first new winner, and the first new finalist, since France in 1998

3. the first new winner without home advantage since Brazil in 1958

4. the first final in which neither side has previously won the World Cup since 1978 (Argentina v. Netherlands)

5. the first final without Brazil, Italy, Germany or Argentina in it.

1. the first time European teams have won consecutive World Cups since Italy retained the title in 1938

4. the first final in which neither side has previously won the World Cup since 1978 (Argentina v. Netherlands)

6. the first final partially predicted by a cephalopod mollusk.

Fans of EPL teams not named Man United must be bemused tha Webb is seen as the top ref by FIFA this time out.

He generally sucks in EPL games.

I disagree. Webb is the best EPL ref!! He reffed this years Champions League final incidentally! Good choice from FIFA!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I disagree. Webb is the best EPL ref!! He reffed this years Champions League final incidentally! Good choice from FIFA!!
And you see, this is the only reason I think he shouldn't ref the World Cup final - let someone else have a chance.

LvZYtbZ.png

It will be the first time a European team wins outside of Europe.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I'm actually pretty stoked for the 3rd-place game. It will be much better having both teams' offensive stars back, Mu(e)ller and Suarez. Both of these teams are really exciting and good when they're fully charged and this should be a great game.

Archived