2010 LeBron James Sweepstakes

TFoA

Gotta love how LeBron's bitching and non-clutchness sabotaged the Cavaliers' roster and cap space. Once LeBron realized how much of a cluster:censored: the Cavs were in, dude bolts for South Florida.

Cleveland has every :censored:ing right to give LeBron 'Modell-heat'. (No pun intended)

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what is wrong w the NBA. In the MLB, NFL and NHL its all about the name on the front jersey or the side of the helmet, in the NBA its about the name on the back of the jersey, and everyone else be damned.

ESPN showing Cleveland moan and LeBron gives his false platitudes, what class.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Dude...what the f*** are you talking about???

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

This is what is wrong w the NBA. In the MLB, NFL and NHL its all about the name on the front jersey or the side of the helmet, in the NBA its about the name on the back of the jersey, and everyone else be damned.

Um...riiiiiiight.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Gotta love how LeBron's bitching and non-clutchness sabotaged the Cavs roster and cap space. Once LeBron realized how much of a cluster:censored: Cleveland's situation is, dude bolts for South Florida.

Cleveland has every :censored:ing right to give LeBron 'Modell-heat'. (No pun intended)

If the Browns win 8 games next season Cleveland fans won't even remember this night. That's just the reality. Cleveland fans liked the Cavs solely because they thought LeBron might bring them a title. Offer any Cleveland sports fan this deal, you lose LeBron but you're guaranteed a 12 win Browns team, and every one of them will wish LeBron luck with his new team.

BB52Big.jpg

I really feel sorry for the Nets right now, (it appears) they didn't get any of the Big 10 free agents. Hopefully they can get a top free agent next year, or possbily Danny Granger this year (though I'd hate to see him leave Indiana).

So, now what happens with Beasley? I'm hoping Shaq returns to Miami.

Can you imagine the animosity against Miami? There's something fascinating about these 3 superpowers combining that just reeks of ugly. LeBron even looks somewhat disgusted with himself during this press conference. If/when they make the playoffs, the NBA ratings will fly the roof. I'll root for teams I normally hate just to see the Heat lose, and these 3 guys not get their prize. In my head, this isn't how free agency and salary caps are supposed to work. The best thing for any league is parity, fair competition, and balance among franchises to keep things fresh and competitive. It's about integrity - with LeBron, Wade, and Bosh soaking up 90% of a teams salary cap for 5,6 years, it just seems wrong. I dunno, maybe I'm the minority here.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Now I'm just curious, Shawn...would you still harbor that sentiment had he chosen the Bulls instead?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Miami Heat = most hated team in sports

Any legacy LeBron wanted? Gone. Any credibility and integrity he had as a star? Gone. Star? Fallen. Any championships won by the Heat? Discredited.

I hope they never win a ring with the new Big 3's tenure, just to help stop this star alignment junk from ever happening again.

You are underestimating the power of the almighty bandwagon fan.

With the help of ESPN & the rest of the mainstream media, the Miami Heat with the powerful triumvirate of LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, & Chris Bosh & their 9 other underlings with Pat Riley as their leader will become America's favorite basketball team by November. Seriously, give me one reason (besides loyalty) why any basketball fan who doesn't live in an NBA city, lives in an NBA city that houses a perennially terrible team, or isn't a fan of the Lakers, Magic, or Celtics should root for any other team than the Heat? This is America, the land of the bandwagon hoppers! :P

But seriously...if Miami can at least get some high-end bench players to start at C & PG & just fill the bench with random guys, this team will at least get to the Conference Finals in the East.

As for the Cavs...remember when Zydrunas Ilgauskus was the face of your franchise? Yeah, welcome to the 2010-11 NBA Season, where the same is true as it was back then.

You know what will be great.

Eastern Conference Finals next year Heat vs Magic.

Magic beat the Heat, Dwight Howard kicks LeBron's ass again, while Stan Van Gundy gets to stick it to Pat Riley all while winning the East, and winning the state.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

So, as I was saying... Does anyone still wonder if LeBron's image might take a bit of a hit over this?

Gotta love how LeBron's bitching and non-clutchness sabotaged the Cavaliers' roster and cap space. Once LeBron realized how much of a cluster:censored: the Cavs were in, dude bolts for South Florida.

So he had little to no nice parting words for his old team/city.

Can you imagine the animosity against Miami? There's something fascinating about these 3 superpowers combining that just reeks of ugly. LeBron even looks somewhat disgusted with himself during this press conference. If/when they make the playoffs, the NBA ratings will fly the roof. I'll root for teams I normally hate just to see the Heat lose, and these 3 guys not get their prize. In my head, this isn't how free agency and salary caps are supposed to work. The best thing for any league is parity, fair competition, and balance among franchises to keep things fresh and competitive. It's about integrity - with LeBron, Wade, and Bosh soaking up 90% of a teams salary cap for 5,6 years, it just seems wrong. I dunno, maybe I'm the minority here.

BB52Big.jpg

I really thought he would fool everyone and go where we would least suspect like Memphis, but I came away disappointed ^_^ Let's not crown their (Miami) a$$es just yet. I think the top teams in the east will beat themselves up before getting to the final, more so than the west. The Lakers are still the champs. Who in the west is there to challenge them? I probably want the Lakers to win more titles so that Adam Morrison can get that many more rings the Lebron :D

I saw, I came, I left.

Now I'm just curious, Shawn...would you still harbor that sentiment had he chosen the Bulls instead?

I'm not a Bulls fan, so personally I had no preference. It would've been cool to bring some major excitement back to the Bulls franchise and to Chicago, but the Bulls are on the upswing. Bringing in James would've been a feather in the cap, so to say.

This signing seems to just set the table for the Bulls and every other team in the east (with the exception of maybe Boston) to be the white knights that take down the legion of doom in south beach.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived