2010 LeBron James Sweepstakes

TFoA

MIA.

To the surprise of no one.

Curt's avatar proves Nastradamic.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This just in Pat Reily haas reassigned coach Erik Spoelstra to be his new personal man servent. He is too report to new Heat Coach Pat Riley's house tomorrow to begin his duties.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

And with that, an entire city dies.

I really, honestly feel for Cleveland fans right now. An entire hour special (dragged on for eternity as well) just to say happy trails, it's really unfortunate for a city and fanbase that did anything and everything they could to make him happy. Dang....

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Miami Heat = most hated team in sports

Any legacy LeBron wanted? Gone. Any credibility and integrity he had as a star? Gone. Star? Fallen. Any championships won by the Heat? Discredited.

I hope they never win a ring with the new Big 3's tenure, just to help stop this star alignment junk from ever happening again.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Shows what I know. Oh well. Honestly, I don't think it's playing as badly as I thought it would. It doesn't feel like he just knifed Cleveland in the heart but then again I don't care that much.

Looks like we'll be seeing a :censored:-load of Heat games on TV next season.

BB52Big.jpg

I think even the little kids there hate him after their reaction to the "announcement"

Well he did it in Knicks country, so he ripped out the heart of Cleveland fans and stuck a dagger in the hearts of Knicks fans to go to Miami a city where they only care when the team is good.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived