Golden State Warriors unveil new logo + uniform

north dakota

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warriors= FAIL

New Mavericks= FAIL

Aren't we articulate?

Didn't really have much else to say. BTW, find something better to do with your time than come on here and dissect other people's posts

Thin skinned, huh?

BTW, the whole "fail" thing is :censored:ing stupid and beyond played out. I say this as a moderator.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I like pretty much everything about the new unis, from the colors, to the logo, to the designs. But, I think they are going to do some major tweaking over the next couple seasons. I don't think they are going to have all that stuff on the front of the jersey for too long, it looks a little too cluttered, and I think people are going to complain.

The old Warriors identity was good too, but I think it was time to move on and I'm satisfied with what they've come up with.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

These aren't just bad, they're embarrassing!

i hope youre talking about the Jazz new jerseys, because the Warriors jerseys are better than those

No, I was talking about the Warriors since this is their thread.

You've got to be kidding me though? I realize we each have our home-town preferences, but from a strictly objective standpoint, you can't tell me that Golden State's uniforms are better than Utah's.

ujsignature.png

These aren't just bad, they're embarrassing!

i hope youre talking about the Jazz new jerseys, because the Warriors jerseys are better than those

No, I was talking about the Warriors since this is their thread.

You've got to be kidding me though? I realize we each have our home-town preferences, but from a strictly objective standpoint, you can't tell me that Golden State's uniforms are better than Utah's.

Speaking as someone who does not have any loyalty to either franchise, I will say that even though I am not a fan of Golden State's new unis or overall look, they beat the Jazz's horrific new crap hands down.

I'm not sure that there is even one aspect of the Jazz's identity that I can point to as a positive.

The shorts make the uniform, IMO. Really cool tribute to the bridge. The logo even looks better in person, embroidered on the jersey. I like those side panels too. A yellow alt with the trolley numbers would make this set near-perfect. It's already far better than the Jazz's misplaced "identity."

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I'm really not impressed with these. Poor balance of yellow and white with the white only occurring on the side panels, along with a bad wishbone collar. I'll give them the bridge motif on the shorts being kinda cool. I had a Warriors concept planned out once that had the Golden Gate Bridge's towers running down the sides. Similar principle, I guess.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

...The logo even looks better in person, embroidered on the jersey...

Wait, so it IS embroidered on there? The whole thing? Why go to new breathable, lightweight fabric if you're going to throw a rigid, heavy hockey crest on there?

One element I always thought was important to a uniform was how the shorts looked on their own, and I can honestly say if I saw someone walking down the street in those horrific Warriors shorts, I?d have to laugh!

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Archived