2010 NBA Offseason

Titanium Eagle

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I can't really be arsed to go back through the other NBA threads. When are the Jazz, Clippers, Cavs and Warriors unis being officially unveiled?

I second this query.

I think the Jazz are unvieling August 14th, I could be off one or two days though. The other teams I am unfortunately unsure of.

Yeah, I believe it's the 16th (a Monday). But, I believe they are unveiling them in conjunction with Adidas' new template/material/whatever its called. I am unsure if this will include other teams? But, I would image that the Warriors, Clippers and Cavs would unveil around the same time as the Jazz.

I honestly can?t wait to hear people critique new the Jazz uniforms, and see they everyone likes or dislikes about them. Even though it could be argued that I?m a bit biased, they?ve easily popped into my top 5 favorite uniforms sets in the league; but I?ve also had the pleasure of sitting on them since the beginning of June. For most Jazz fans (if not all), I think it?ll be an instant hit, the best uniforms they?ve ever worn in franchise history!

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

I'm really gonna miss Wes. He was great for us, I loved his hustling style and he fit perfectly with the Jazz system. There was just no way we could match Portland's offer.

I've personally hated Portland all my life, so I could use this as a means to express that hatred, but to keep this thread on topic I'll refrain myself :P

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I've seriously never even heard of Wesley Matthews and I watch the NBA constantly.

You will soon!!! Go 'zers!

'zers? Do people in Portland actually call them that?

It's worlds better than what people in Salt Lake call them :P

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I've seriously never even heard of Wesley Matthews and I watch the NBA constantly.

It's worlds better than what people in Salt Lake call them :P

As a huge Blazer fan, I always found the name 'zers quite annoying. However, I prefer 'za to pizza.

"[quoted material omitted]"

I honestly can?t wait to hear people critique new the Jazz uniforms, and see they everyone likes or dislikes about them. Even though it could be argued that I?m a bit biased, they?ve easily popped into my top 5 favorite uniforms sets in the league; but I?ve also had the pleasure of sitting on them since the beginning of June. For most Jazz fans (if not all), I think it?ll be an instant hit, the best uniforms they?ve ever worn in franchise history!

I'm assuming (based on some photos) that these new Jazz jerseys will be incorporating the new technology that the USA team is using?

ujsignature.png

I'm assuming (based on some photos) that these new Jazz jerseys will be incorporating the new technology that the USA team is using?

Well since NBA jerseys are made by Adidas, and the USA ones by Nike, it will be a "different" technology, at least in the name lol.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

ronnie brewer with horns

capt.c02ca5bbc04e429db9a634077bcb3155-c02ca5bbc04e429db9a634077bcb3155-0.jpg

It's nice to see NBA players actually get into the team spirit.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

In DC people used to call the Wizards the 'Zards, from around 2002-2004 or so, it just kind of fizzed out for some reason.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

In DC people used to call the Wizards the 'Zards, from around 2002-2004 or so, it just kind of fizzed out for some reason.

Probably because the team made the 'offs the following year.

These shortenings are way out of hand. I remember being instantly annoyed, the first time I heard someone say "Yotes". Once in a while, radio guys here will say "Stones" or "'Stons", for the Pistons. I'm thinking there should be a minimum of three syllables, before we shorten names--compound words like Blackhawks being an exception. 'Zers is unacceptable on a couple levels, though. It doesn't really form any kind of recognizable word, and Blazers is already a natural shortening. How far do they need to go?

Archived