2011 MLB All-Star Game Logo

CDixonDesign

The last few seasons it has been unveiled during the host teams next homestand. So check out when the D-Backs have a game at Chase Field they should unviel it then.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I love how the royals have 2012 all star game on the wall behind home plate already.

Well they have to pump up something to get fans in the seats. It's not like their team is that exciting. I don't think bobbleheads of Bruce Chen or Kyle Farnsworth is going to get anyone to buy a ticket. :P

I believe that there may be some scandal surrounding next year's MLB All-Star Game. Perhaps that is why the logo hasn't been released yet. (Sorry for the use of Wikipedia :D )

Do you think the logo may look something like this in the end? (with all the adobe-ish features and cacti)

I believe that there may be some scandal surrounding next year's MLB All-Star Game. Perhaps that is why the logo hasn't been released yet. (Sorry for the use of Wikipedia :D )

Do you think the logo may look something like this in the end? (with all the adobe-ish features and cacti)

I bet ya they'll incorporate the Diamondback "A" somehow. It seems like the MLB ASG logos use influences from the home team more often than other leagues.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I really hate that font, but I like the colors (may have gone with more of a greenish blue rather than sky blue just to make it more southwestern, but the sky is still OK), the mountains, and the overall shape of it.

I don't like that it has the actual Diamondbacks's logo in there, but I take it this is probably an alt and not the main one (don't the main logos usually reference the host city rather than the team?)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Hate the purple/blue/whateverthefvckitis. Hate the D-backs "A" logo up there. Gotta love the new "logo system" though, right?

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived