Another Oakland A's Concept

IronChefShark

ok here is another A's concept. My previous one featured a sleeveless look, but this one is more along the lines of what they currently have with some trim added.

however, the big risk taken here is what Ive done to the road uniform. take a gander

athletics2.gif

patiently waits influx of puking smileys

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the latest trend in the MLB, after the Padres tried it, and the Jays were going to.

you should have heard what I told Erik regarding another MLB concept Im thinking about doing

I dont think it will go over very well though :hockeysmiley:

Minty!

I'd like to see more color on road jerseys. I'd like to see the trend continue. I'd like to see everyone ditch their roads, and all use their BP on the road.

I'd like to see Ally Landry naked.

In my bed.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the latest trend in the MLB, after the Padres tried it, and the Jays were going to.

you should have heard what I told Erik regarding another MLB concept Im thinking about doing

I dont think it will go over very well though :hockeysmiley:

UhOh...I guessin' PINK roads???? *Ahem* - Light Red?

I think Charley O. Finley would be proud... I'm torn on it. It's.... innovative, I'll give you that. I think the mint pants would go horribly with the forest alt-jersey on the road...

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

EHHHHHHHHH. Try again...

I don't like the roads. They give me the strong urge to chug mouthwash. I think grays on the road are a tradition that shouldn't be tampered with. *glares at padres* The only team that shouldn't wear grays is the Royals.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Perhaps lost in our reaction to the minty green road uniforms is the addition of gold trim on both sets. I love it. I don't mind the A's uniforms today, but this gives them a little more weight. it's very classy. Nice work.

The color just isn't very pleasing to the eyes. Try some different shades.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Now let's all remember be a little considerate of Shark's personality. He's opened this up to replies, but let's not purposely aggravate him.

I like the idea of the mint, it certainly is different. It's not gray! Personally I'd like to see the team coloured-alternates be allowed as regular road uniforms, but that's just my opinion.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

You know, regarding the Padres, and I'm not trying to aggravate *anyone in particular*, I think they went too light with the sand colored roads. If they brought it just a couple of notches darker, to more of a beige or taupe (arrrgh, damn you Designer Guys!), I think they'd be okay.

I too wish to see Ali Landry naked in my bed. Eating bananas.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

You know, regarding the Padres, and I'm not trying to aggravate *anyone in particular*, I think they went too light with the sand colored roads. If they brought it just a couple of notches darker, to more of a beige or taupe (arrrgh, damn you Designer Guys!), I think they'd be okay.

I too wish to see Ali Landry naked in my bed. Eating bananas.

**looks down**

hello bananas

[it had to be said - I'm sorry]

Thumbs up on the design - is that color the Cowboys home pants color? Yes, I'm serious.

It's where I sit.

Great looking uniform!

However, they would still wear them with the classic white shoes.

Right?

I would think so, I mean after all, I wear white shoes with my leisure suit of the same color. :D

How could this thread go on so long and I am the first one to mention leisure suits? Anyone who attended school in the 70's had either a teacher or a principal with a leisure suit in that precise color.

But the thing is, I think this is an outstanding concept and I would strongly urge ICS to submit this to the A's organization for consideration.

And methinks I know what you're going to spring on us next . . . .

Would I be too far off base (pun intended) to say it involves a neigboring Bay Area team and a Creamsicle? If yes, I say bring it on!!!

Archived