Anybody else think is is kinda....well...stupid?

alwaysr92

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flat bills look pretty ridiculous IMO. Obviously they have flat bills when new, but were ballcaps ever intended to be worn that way? Flat bill just always said 'goofy dude who couldn't figure out the bill is supposed to curve'.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Flat bills look pretty ridiculous IMO. Obviously they have flat bills when new, but were ballcaps ever intended to be worn that way? Flat bill just always said 'goofy dude who couldn't figure out the bill is supposed to curve'.

OR that "I'm street!"

ah81-alternative.jpg

Were the original base ball caps designed to curve? Seems to me that if that was the intent, wouldn't they ship that way? Or is curving just something that people started doing to them?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Anyone else find it kind of funny that they're calling it a 2 in 1 hat and acting like its special that "you can wear as a flat-bill, or bend it for a curved bill" just think its funny cause...well...you can pretty much do that to any hat nowadays haha

I haven't seen one in person, but my reading is that this bill snaps into a curve and back again. Not saying it's a good idea, or a good-looking cap, but that's the difference.

OR that "I'm street!"

ah81-alternative.jpg

And I'm impressed [/sarcasm]

They're hideous. So hard to find a respectable hat these days.

If you only shop at Lids, yeah.

Lids is so ghetto, like they played uncensored rap songs when I was there recently.

Thats what Lids has always been about, why do you think they made all the multicolor fashion hats.

So Dodgers fans in the bloods can have a red Dodgers hat and Reds fans in the crips can have a blue Reds hat.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Lids is so ghetto, like they played uncensored rap songs when I was there recently.

Thats what Lids has always been about, why do you think they made all the multicolor fashion hats.

So Dodgers fans in the bloods can have a red Dodgers hat and Reds fans in the crips can have a blue Reds hat.

Hahahahaha too true.

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

So what are Yankee fans in yellow caps? Scared _itches?

Wow, you all would lose your patience with me real quick, because not only am I too lazy to remove the stickers, I also never bend the brim! wacko.gif

Personally, I think anything with a curved brim not only is hideous - it also screams cheap and tawdry to me.

Because everything you say and do in your life is for the sole purpose of being a contrarian and trying to get a response out of people. You really have no personality - rather your personality is dictated by everyone else's. More specifically, if one likes blue, then whether you like red or not, you have to go out of your way to show them that you like red. If they suddenly like red, then you're going to go out of your way to act like you like blue. It's a tired act, frankly.

For the record - I don't wear hats, but have no problem with flat brims, nor do I care if you have a sticker. I think the sticker looks dumb, but whatever.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived