2010-11 NHL Season Thread

Still MIGHTY

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My TV is lucky I cannot afford another one, or this Caps team would cause me to bash in my TV screen.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

My TV is lucky I cannot afford another one, or this Caps team would cause me to bash in my TV screen.

Take the pain out on your liver instead! :P

Tonight was brutal to endure, especially when given 5 PP opportunities in the First Period.

Tonight was brutal to endure, especially when given 5 PP opportunities in the First Period.

It'll be even more brutal when the Ducks and I come to the Verizon Center next Wednesday. I'm bringing the fowl towel and all. ;)

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

It'll be even more brutal when the Ducks and I come to the Verizon Center next Wednesday. I'm bringing the fowl towel and all. ;)

I'll be there Saturday with my Avs fan wife...I was looking forward to it.

"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

I'll be there Saturday too and hopefully witnessing the end to the Caps losing streak.

I'll be there Saturday too and hopefully witnessing the end to the Caps losing streak.

If Varly is starting, I hope so for fantasy sake.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Where ya sittin?

Where ya sittin?

Section 404, Row H. How about you?

Do yourself a favor and just be a Leafs fan. They are so bad, that you won't want to watch them.

No thanks, I'm a Redskins fan and have already freed my Sundays up.

Do yourself a favor and just be a Leafs fan. They are so bad, that you won't want to watch them.

My dad has more fun watching the Maple Leafs than the Islanders these days (the Leafs are his second favorite team thanks to the magic of NHL Center Ice). I'm not too sure why :P

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

My dad has more fun watching the Maple Leafs than the Islanders these days (the Leafs are his second favorite team thanks to the magic of NHL Center Ice). I'm not too sure why :P

Your dad must be a masochist, let me guess, hes a Jets fan too right? :D

Your dad must be a masochist, let me guess, hes a Jets fan too right? :D

No that would be a Giants fan and a Mets fan... and a Clippers fan.

Archived