2010-11 NHL Season Thread

Still MIGHTY

P.K. Subban just destroyed Brad Marchand with an open ice hit. However, why do I have a feeling he wouldn't have attempted that on someone who's bigger than Marchand's 5'9", 183 pound frame?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P.K. Subban just destroyed Brad Marchand with an open ice hit. However, why do I have a feeling he wouldn't have attempted that on someone who's bigger than Marchand's 5'9", 183 pound frame?

Let's not act like Subban is a foot taller and 100 pounds larger than Marchand (Subban is something like 6ft, 200 lbs). He was skating through the offensive zone with his head down and was taught a leason.

1zqy8ok.gif

Not that I like listening to him announce Oilers goals, but the Oilers arena P.A. guy seems like quite the interesting fellow. haha

But, yeah Mason's killing the Jackets right now.

Steve mason's got issues. It's become apparent that something is wrong in his head. At least garon seems to be playing with the cool confidence you need in an nhl goaltender. They got two points on the three gamer and they probably couldve gone five or the whole six if it weren't for mason. The team didn't play perfectly but they look so much better in front of garon.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Not that I like listening to him announce Oilers goals, but the Oilers arena P.A. guy seems like quite the interesting fellow. haha

But, yeah Mason's killing the Jackets right now.

Steve mason's got issues. It's become apparent that something is wrong in his head. At least garon seems to be playing with the cool confidence you need in an nhl goaltender. They got two points on the three gamer and they probably couldve gone five or the whole six if it weren't for mason. The team didn't play perfectly but they look so much better in front of garon.

Yeah exactly. It would've only been five points since Garon started in Vancouver, but it's starting to look like Mathieu needs to get the bulk of the starts for awhile.

6fQjS3M.png

Wow. What an awesome first period by the Bruins versus the Capitals tonight. Hopefully Claude Julien doesn't screw with the gameplan like he always does even though the team is playing well.

what the hell is ccslc?

Wow. What an awesome first period by the Bruins versus the Capitals tonight. Hopefully Claude Julien doesn't screw with the gameplan like he always does even though the team is playing well.

If he was any friend to Boudreau he would do it. Ugh. Actually the Caps might :censored: that up too.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

And the Bruins just hold on to beat the Washington Capitals. Like I predicted, though, they came out absolutely flat in the second and most of the third periods. No hard forechecking. More running around in their own zone. Less trying to just get shots off. More trying to be too cute and fancy with the puck. If this was against a team not in the middle of a massive slump, they would have lost this game. How Claude Julien still has a job is beyond me.

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived