2010-11 NHL Season Thread

Still MIGHTY

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You left a game in which your team was actually winning?

Alot of people were doing that. I should of went on the weekend, it's better and people stay through the whole game. Less rushes.

I was at the Kings-Toronto game last Monday night and stayed until the end. Why would you leave a game your team is winning? I'm sorry, traffic in Montreal can not be worse than LA! Just plain horrible!!! When I hear someone say that they have to leave to beat the traffic, you want to just turn to them and say, "Why don't you just stay home and let someone else who is a real fan come to the game?"

Wait a minute. You guys got it all wrong. It wasn't a live game, it was a half-empty sports pub.

Everybody was leaving. I would have stayed but I didn't want dirty looks for staying the whole game and not ordering a bunch of crap. I went for one meal, that's it.

I'm sorry to burst everybody's bubble, but I'm not that bad of a person. Leaving a live hockey game? Why the :censored: would I do that???

Well then you're a good hockey fan, but a horrible drunk! :hockeysmiley: Sorry about the mistake. Then again, you made the smart choice. Who wants to leave with a bunch of drunks. You never know who might've hit on you. :blink:

Blue Jackets tie Florida at 2 with 44 seconds left and win in overtime. Fourth consecutive overtime game and the third game in a row where the Jackets have come back to tie it. In 2 of the last three the tying goal has come with an empty net. At least we got that going for us.

PvO6ZWJ.png

DAT 4 GAME POINT STREAK!

Good to see an overtime win!

What really gets me is the "great fan" stuff. It's sad to think of our country as a "Steeler Nation", because that would mean that we're a country of near-sighted inbreds from the mountains that can't speak competent English.

Let's go Brownies!

championships.png

You mad because the Tribe is stylin' on you?

Blue Jackets tie Florida at 2 with 44 seconds left and win in overtime. Fourth consecutive overtime game and the third game in a row where the Jackets have come back to tie it. In 2 of the last three the tying goal has come with an empty net. At least we got that going for us.

DAT 4 GAME POINT STREAK!

Good to see an overtime win!

(dance)

Big two points tonight. Need a couple more probably in St. Louis this Saturday night though. Gotta beat the teams we're playing against to get to the playoffs.

6fQjS3M.png

I dunno, Nabakov is certainly no Kyle Wellwood.

Buffets around San Jose run screaming in fear.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I could actually see Toronto claiming Nabokov.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived