NFL Awards Nike uniform & sideline apparel rights

GottaDeal

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I e-mailed and got "non-spammy", personal response. I'm pretty sure he's who he says he is.

I sent him an email on Wednesday asking him a question about a hat and never got a response. And I didn't even ask him for a free hat. :cry:

I sent mine on Thursday, got a reply on Friday. Didn't request a hat either -- already got enough Zs as it is.

6uXNWAo.png

will the cowboys wait till the 2012 season for a uniform change? i think jerry jones hinted at possible changes after this season but it wouldn't make sense to change during the last year of reebok's contract.

will the cowboys wait till the 2012 season for a uniform change? i think jerry jones hinted at possible changes after this season but it wouldn't make sense to change during the last year of reebok's contract.

Green-silver helmets!?

87Redskins.png

I got a package today with a sweet Memphis hat, similar to the one on my list, but different colors. It was in my size. I also got a green and white hatmonster.com hat that was in my brother's size. I put a hat on my list at the very bottom for him. This is so great!

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Man, I wish I were a scammer... this would be the place to be.

Clearly not legit. From the pop email account to the bad language and the way he's carrying himself.

My bet is: Once you "pick out a few" hats from hatmonster.com he'll respond explaining how he can get that type of hat but due to international shipping you'll have to roughly pay about... hmm... 40 bucks?

And it turns out he is legit.

• 2 weeks later...

ok, guys its been fun to read your discussion about whether im legit or not. too funny.

ill answer some questions here...

why do i use a gmail account? well i get TONS of email into my david@zhats.com address and im just trying to sort it out amongst 3 or 4 different email addresses.

i can be reached via david@zhats.com, zephyrhatz@gmail.com, and zephyrfacebook@gmail.com.

why do i have bad grammar/typing skills?

because i got a 13 on my ACT in high school in 1980. i am not too smooth on business writing even though i do have a degree in business marketing with a co concentration in international business.

why are you giving hats away?

so people can see what type of design, embroidery, and quality we make. i have been doing college since i started in 1993 and nhl since 96.

why the heck are you on this site?

i LOVE hats and sports logos and have created dozens of ones for

school, teams, companies, etc,...

why did i not respond sooner?

well because i kept getting error messages and i had to contact the site admin to fix my account. Also i was visiting the factory in china and attending Labor meetings in hong kong.

why didnt you send me a hat?

probably cuz i got swamped for requests from here as well as the giveaways im constantly doing on our facebook site.

i try to interact with consumers as much as possible so i can find out what is hot or is going to be hot. that means im on twitter,

facebook, sports boards, here, etc. i am also often seen talking to teenagers in food courts, theatres, gaming hangouts, etc.

if you emailed me and didnt get a response then sorry, resend it and ill look for it again. just trying to keep my hat above water...

thanks for the entertaining responses to my original post.

please answer this survey if you get the time. it helps me keep track of peoples hat moods.

https://byu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bKMca7UBeEHvJdO

I'm also impressed with your interaction David, I wish other companies were this close to their customers. I'm still hoping to bum you out of a hat lol, but I'll certainly be buying Zephyr in the future...just add more Oregon Duck stuff!

im going to have to stop giving out free hats for nothing now. im getting swamped again.

please become a fan of our facebook site. i do a weekly pick em and whoever guessing the score correctly of the highlighted

college game gets a free hat from hatmonster. also, i give away hats for all kinds of random reasons there too.

please check us out:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zephyr-The-Z-Hat-zhatscom/30448588461?ref=ts

Archived