New Logo for my Company

undead

I've always used "Ice Station Graphic Design" as a company moniker. I never was pleased with the logo. I was bored with the idea so I never developed it further. I changed it to HERO and made a logo similar to a sports logo since that's what the company would specialize in. I gave him the cheesy smile and big chin that makes me think classic super hero as well as the all-white eyes a la Batman. The main color is red because it makes me think power and superhero(Spiderman, Flash, etc.)

Is it an alright company logo? What do you like about it? What would you change?

Herologopresentation.png

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

I like it, and I see what your going for, but I also see the whole frankenstein aspect. To me it shows up in the eyes. I think they need to be more cartoony. Also, the mouth looks kind of more like a grimace instead of a grin, but a big cheesy grin would make it perfect. I like the look of it though, do you have a HERO wordmark?

Try throwing some superman type hair on there. I think the lack of hair is taking away from the superhero look. Also maybe take the shadow that you have going around the eyes into a mask, kind of like the Hamburglar's mask. I think those additions would give it more of the hero look.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

You guys are all right. I went back to the drawing board and this is what I came up with. Added superhair (with forehead curl), hambuglar mask, and cheesier grin. Still haven't finalized the Hero wordmark yet CFish.

What do you guys think?

Herologopresentationrevised.png

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

Superman meets Mr. Incredible.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

maybe try a mask? like one of the tie on or cheesy wrestling masks that a lot of Hispanic wrestlers wear. you might could even work a simple one in with the dark ares you have going around the eyes...wrap that around the head and feature a small knot in the back to show it's tied.

right now, i just see a cartoon guy's head.

He seems to be tipping his head back in laughter- what's so funny? Try the same perspective as your Rotters logo (avatar)

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

1stDown is right. Try continuing the outside edge below the ear straight down with a bit of a flair out where it meets the bottom edge.

The ear is not quite right. Maybe you don't need to suggest an ear at all, as at that angle it would be at the side of the head rather than at the back.

Other than that, I think it's looking good.

1stdown is right about the neck and if it was me i would add a cape behing him and add a little bit of movement to the logo. if you do this i think it will luck much more superhero like

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

• 4 weeks later...

Took me a while to update this but here it is. I took all your suggestions and flared the neck out instead of in. I tried to play with the ear but it always looked even more odd than it is now. I tried to remove the ear but that side of the head looked too plain so I kept the ear as is. I like it.

Flaredneckherologo.png

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

Archived