Perhaps the worst shoe logo EVER

gueman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For christmas, I'm going to get my (p)GF a pair of these to match the pearl necklace I gave her for her birthday.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

For christmas, I'm going to get my (p)GF a pair of these to match the pearl necklace I gave her for her birthday.

What's the over/under on Graveyard vs. Goldmine?

How can you have an over/under in that scenario? Its either one or the other. Theres nothing measurable to bet on, it either goes to the graveyard, the goldmine, or neither.

Regardless, Ive never seen a worse logo for such a nice pair........of shoes, that is.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

How can you have an over/under in that scenario? Its either one or the other. Theres nothing measurable to bet on, it either goes to the graveyard, the goldmine, or neither.

Regardless, Ive never seen a worse logo for such a nice pair........of shoes, that is.

Here I thought I was being both witty and erudite...and failed on both accounts!

That being said, has anyone seen the box that these shoes come in?

I can haz sig?

Here I thought I was being both witty and erudite...and failed on both accounts!

You were - I understood it, I do that all the time. PROPS

doctorwhozimmermansmall.pngeastdillon.png

walt.png

That may be the "under the radar" reply of the thread.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Agreed. Post of the Day.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Agreed. Post of the Day.

How apropos, considering that up here, today is "Boxing Day"!

I...I am humbled by this honour. One posts, lobs in the occasional witticism and obscurity, and never once thinks they could ever be considered for PoTD. Thank you.

I can haz sig?

I'd wager that you don't run much.

Archived