Player Illustrations

robbman21

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tim Tebow on the Broncos, please. Navy Jersey, white pants.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I would love to see a Trent Richardson one in last season's pro combats, but I'm a little late on the request. Anyways, the Tyrann Mathieu illustrations are sick! And thats coming from someone who can't stand the guy.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Here's the first request...Tim Tebow, Broncos traditional home uni. Enjoy.

Thanks!

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I have Buc's baseball templates and have played around with them but they need just a slight modifying to them to keep be more detailed illustrations. I've also been playing around with my own baseball AND basketball action templates for not only these, but also mainly for my alternate universe series, which isn't dead, just hibernating.

98Falcons.png

It depends on the player and the amount of detail that I have to add...does he wear wristbands? Gloves? Faceshield? Signature cleats? And also the template of the uniform plays a part in it as well as any readily-available vectors VS ones I have to draw from scratch, such as Blackmon's helmet logo. I just use my laptop, Illustrator CS3, a mouse, and the best reference pics I can find.

98Falcons.png

Archived