Under Armour New Uniform for 2011

willchitty4

found this pic on FB from the UA page. this looks to be UA's jersey to rival the pro combat style uni (as in the design of the fabric itself)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150116368046287&set=a.10150116366721287.326023.8741241286#!/photo.php?fbid=10150116368046287&set=a.10150116366721287.326023.8741241286&pid=8243365&id=8741241286

go cocks @@willchitty4

Hmm, I wonder what teams may adopt this template? I've heard some rumblings here that Utah may change uniforms next year for thier move to the Pac-12, perhaps they might use this template (although I'd much rather them switch back to Nike altogether, which won't happen).

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

USF just needs to fix the numbers and they'd be fine. Utah would look good in these but I'd hope teh NCAA would say no to the pants

Why would they say no to the pants. There's nothing illegal about them. In fact, the rear stripes were the first kind of striping on football pants. In the 1930s, many teams wore tan canvas pants with thick black stripes running up the backs of the legs.

For some reason, UA uniforms (and merchandise) always look like Walmart knockoffs of Nike stuff. I much prefer the seamless body and clean, almost panel-free design of the Reebok/adidas jersey. If they can find a way to make the shoulder stripes work on it, it will be a really nice jersey.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Wouldn't Maryland be the most likely candidate to wear any of this Under Armour crap stuff?

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

lol at the scientific words they use to try and make these jerseys sound bad ass

...coming from an Oregon fan. :rolleyes:

Bad execution of the joke, but I think what you meant was "Nike uses those same words to describe the Ducks' uniforms"

Wouldn't Maryland be the most likely candidate to wear any of this Under Armour crap stuff?

I would think so. Isn't South Carolina getting new uniforms next year? Maybe they will use this "new technology".

There's a picture floating around somewhere that shows someone in Maryland's locker room and in the background, there is what looks like concept art for new Maryland uniforms, so it's definitely possible that Maryland could be getting something new.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I would predict that some form of the lightning pattern will be used on the gear used for the NFL combine.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived