2011 NFL Offseason Thread

Cujo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be funny if it weren't for the fact that two of the top 10 greatest QB's to play the game have been Cowboy QB's.

Aikman is borderline top ten. That's it.

I can't believe Terelle Pryor isn't eligible for the supplemental draft. I guess he'll have to suit up for the AFL or sit out this year. Maybe it will bring some excitement to Arena Football, just hoping he doesn't play for Cleveland...

Not as good as Joseph but for all the crappy news the past few days as a Bengals fan, I'll take it. Maybe the defense won't be complete poo afterall.

The offense however...any other year I'd have a bit more faith in a Dalton to Green combo but not enough time this year. They need to resign Benson like a hooker needs a trick.

I don't think anyone is arguing Staubach. Aikman however, was a lucky dude. How many other QBs had a HOF RB, HOF WR and as great of line as he did? And he got to play his entire career with them. I wouldn't put Aikman as a top 10, but he was pretty damn good.

Aikman is top 15 without a doubt but as I said earlier, he sits right on the borderline between top 15 and top 10. You can make arguments either way.

Elway, Montana, Unitas, Marino, Young, Brady, Favre, Manning, Tarkenton and Aikman or Staubach. Either way, 1/10.

I would put Slingin' Sammy Baugh in there before Steve Young, but yeah its pushing it to say two top ten Cowboy QBs. I would even put Terry Bradshaw ahead of Aikman.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

So, the Bears signed Amobi Okoye. That's cool with me

Then they went out and got Marion Barber.....WTF?

Do they seriously need Forte, Barber, AND Chester Taylor? Why not spend that money on an o-lineman. Jerry Angelo is so dumb; the bears have the worst offensive line in the league, so they go out and blow a wad of the large amount of money to spend on a BACKUP RB??? Now it turns out Olin Kreutz is not coming back. So the only respectable piece on the worst blocking unit in the league is gone, so why not bolster our backups at a position we already have depth at? I am angry

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Olin Kreutz can't snap a goddamn ball, a skill often considered important for centers. Quit acting like he's the saving grace of the offensive line. The whole line sucks with and because of him.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived