2011 NFL Pro Bowl Jerseys

AJM

With the game back in Hawaii, is the "star necklace" supposed to represent a lei? :unsure:

image016.jpg

You know what, I think so. However, I don't think it's very good. Get rid of them and the logo and these are pretty good.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

With the game back in Hawaii, is the "star necklace" supposed to represent a lei? :unsure:

image016.jpg

That's what I thought, though I think it would have been more successful if the stars were smaller and there were a few more of them to capture the 'necklace' or 'lei' look.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

If they took away the logo on the back and the star necklace these would look waaaayyy better.

Also, gotta love the fact that all 3 NFC pro-bowl quarterbacks have all been COMPLETELY out-played by pro-bowl alternate, AARON RODGERS

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

I too think they should just wear thier regular team's uniforms and helmets, and just have the Pro Bowl logo as a patch on the left or right chest. I've never really been a fan of all-star uniforms in any sport because for one, they usually look hideous, and two, I think it's more exciting to see all the teams represented by thier own full uniforms rather than a tiny patch on the back. Especially if your team has a participant, your teams uniform stands out. You can point at the TV or on the field and show everyone your all-star, especially if your team only has one participant. Frankly, when an all-star team has one uniform for everyone, in any sport, I have a hard time figuring out who's who.

I agree- the only league that gets this right is MLB. Why not show off what team you're representing as opposed to a special uni for one game?? Just rotate who wears home and away each year and it works fine.

Archived