New York Jets

Lights Out

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually kind of like this. I'm not too much of a fan of double green, but it doesn't look bad here at all. I do think, however, the home needs some white in it, maybe the numbers and name. Aside from that, I like the idea!

BTW, after seeing this, now I really want some mint fudge for some reason. :P

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I like it, but for some reason the dark green seems way too dark to me. The light green doesn't seem like the wrong shade of green, but for some reason it doesn't work that great with the dark green that you have. Overall though, I like the style of the jersey itself. Top notch work.

interesting idea, but I think you're going to need to tinker with it. Buster is absolutely right, there isn't enough contrast in the first one. As a commentator, I'd hate to deal with that team. but the second one doesn't look quite right either. It looks more like mint fudge than the first one lol.

Try some different greens. Try some test pieces with just the front 6 on the background. Look for some of the lightest greens in sports, and give it a go. Maybe even tinker with the dark green too, just to see if there's a better combination that really pops.

Great concept, don't give up on this one just yet

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Any more opinions?

The line ("exhaust") from the jet goes in a solid line around the helmet on the back. I know implementing this design might run into the practical problems that were discussed recently re: the Seahawks helmet where you have the ridge in the middle preventing a complete wrap around. Also, given that it is ostensibly jet exahust, perhaps you could create a fade out of the light green line until it reaches the center of the back of the helmet and disappears completely. I'd also like to see an alt with the green shades reversed. Good work!

Archived