2011-2012 NCAA Football Uniform Thread

Lights Out

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing I don't like about ASU's is the ASU on the shoulder, it just doesn't fit with what the rest of the uniform is depicting and the fading numbers. But I am in LOVE with those helmets

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

Yeah I like ASU's black jerseys

SDA_NewBlackUnis_Sparky_m.jpg

dont want to keep bringing up these uniforms, since they were unveiled a while back (even though talking about ASU's uniforms is tens times better than arguing about Nike's agenda)

but, if you take the mascot out of this picture you would think it's Alabama State.

AZ State failed big time.

Business as usual for them. :P

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

dont want to keep bringing up these uniforms, since they were unveiled a while back (even though talking about ASU's uniforms is tens times better than arguing about Nike's agenda)

but, if you take the mascot out of this picture you would think it's Alabama State.

These are Alabama State's football uniforms

2463695738_de4f6c443b.jpg

Not even close. Plus it says sun devils on the jersey.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Actually.....'bama state's ASU font on the lids look pretty close to Az State's ASU on the shoulders just with a drop shadow.

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

Actually.....'bama state's ASU font on the lids look pretty close to Az State's ASU on the shoulders just with a drop shadow.

I know, but their uniforms are nowhere near similar aside from that. That was the point I was trying to make.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I know, but their uniforms are nowhere near similar aside from that. That was the point I was trying to make.

But as we all know, you can get new uniforms whenever you want. Without sparky in there, who's to say these aren't Alabama State's new uniforms?

As a side note, those gradient numbers are pretty bad. A white to yellow gradient number makes no sense when you realize there is no other white anywhere in the uniform.

jNTsTyQ.png

But as we all know, you can get new uniforms whenever you want. Without sparky in there, who's to say these aren't Alabama State's new uniforms?

As a side note, those gradient numbers are pretty bad. A white to yellow gradient number makes no sense when you realize there is no other white anywhere in the uniform.

Not from Russell Athletic you can't. But I agree, not a fan of the gradient numbers.

New-Washington-State-Football-Uniform-Home-2.jpg

WSU%2B03.jpg

LOL at the Washington State players trying to act "tough" and "intimidating".

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

WSU%2B03.jpg

They are football players...WTF do you expect them to do? It's a photo shoot, get over it.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

WSU%2B03.jpg

You herd it hear first, Jeff Tuel will lead the PAC-12 in passing. Watch out for Wazzu this year.

Not from Russell Athletic you can't. But I agree, not a fan of the gradient numbers.

According to the agreement with the SWAC and MEAC they can. And yes I agree that if Sparky wasn't there I would think those were Alabama State uniforms. These are a huge downgrade in my opinion.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

According to the agreement with the SWAC and MEAC they can. And yes I agree that if Sparky wasn't there I would think those were Alabama State uniforms. These are a huge downgrade in my opinion.

It says sun devils on the jersey, and it has the trident logo. I will agree that the ASU is a bit generic and looks like Alabama states word mark, but I don't see where the bama state look alike is coming from.

I had no clue what Alabama State's uniforms even kind of looked like before they were brought into this ASU discussion.

But yeah if you look past the pitchfork shoulder stripes, the "Sun Devils" text, the black uniforms, the maroon accents, and the pitchfork on the pants... then yeah I guess you could easily confuse it with Alabama State :rolleyes:

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

It says sun devils on the jersey, and it has the trident logo. I will agree that the ASU is a bit generic and looks like Alabama states word mark, but I don't see where the bama state look alike is coming from.

The "ASU" on the sleeves.

You guys HONESTLY believe that without Sparky in the pic, people would actually mistake those for Alabama State?

... you actually think that people will look at those uniforms and say, "that's a SWAC school"?

.... REALLY?

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

It says sun devils on the freaking jersey. End of argument.

wow, yall drug that out long.

I'm saying...black and gold (Bama state colors), barely any maroon, and the ASU font that is almost identical to the ASU font on Alabama State's helmets.

You would think at first glance that Alabama State was unveiling new uniforms.

My point is Arizona State's black uniforms don't fit.

Archived