IU football

BrandMooreArt

The white jersey with the cream pants would be a disaster. The whole concept looks really nice besides that, but please add red pants.

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

I like this alot actually, not a thing I would change in my opinion! It reminds me somewhat of the basketball uniforms, which is a good thing. Great work here, I'd love to see the Hoosiers wear this on the field!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

As a Packers fan, I can absolutely appreciate the one pair of colored pants thing, but I just don't think the white jersey with cream pants motif looks all that appealing. I think red pants on the away uniform is worth exploring.

So much better than what they wear now. I went to a couple of their games and couldn't stand watching the horrid mess they have now. This concept just screams Indiana Hoosiers, perfect, cream or red pants, both work.

maehl.png

I would say just get rid of the white jersey. The cream one is way better and the white jersey is the only thing holding this set back. You can't pair it white cream pants ( and expect it to look good), and you don't want red pants. So just nix it. Addition by subtraction.

The white jersey with the cream pants would be a disaster. The whole concept looks really nice besides that, but please add red pants.

Either that, or take the plunge and do a cream jersey. (Works for Barry Bonds' former employer.)

(Note to self: Use the scroll bar and look all the way across the screen before you comment.)

Packers-2.png

Nearly flawless. Two things: One, I think the white jersey looks strange with all the cream, so I would lighten the cream a tiny bit and do cream jersey with crimson pants on the road. Two, I think I like the block lettering better than this lettering with the rounded corners.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Pretty good concept - I really like the 'cream color' used in your concept!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

The white jersey with cream pants would look awful. It'd look like a set of dirty laundry versus a set of clean laundry, much like the old Kansas State bball unis (lavender and purple). Use cream jerseys with cream pants. The home set looks really good.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

heres a cream and red set.

2v2up1k.png

i know not everyone likes the white/cream look but i really dig it. it has a nice vintage look to me

i chose the font on the jerseys to reflect the pitchfork logo. those letters have rounded corners and large serifs like the logo, so i thought it fit well

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I see why you would like the vintage look of white on cream, but I think the cream and white are too close. If it was white over khaki or something, I'd be right there with you. I still can't bring myself to totally dislike it, though, just because it's so unique. Maybe incorporating more white into the uniform would help if you want to keep the white jersey/cream pants combo?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived