2011 NBA All-Star Game Unis

AJM

I really do like the tight fit one. I dont know it looks very cool. On tattoos, sure one or two if you REALLY want it is fine, but I agree, Paul looks like a serious guy while Rose and LeBron look terrible. I mean, is that a giant baby on LeBrons left arm?? WTF??

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

It's probably his kid, dude. Some people do things like that. Chill out.

And plus...let's not act like the NBA is some sort of corporate business company (I mean--it is, but not in that way.) If it were, they'd all be in suits and ties, and then wouldn't nann one of y'all see or know who got what kind of tattoos...and as such, this tangent of a conversation wouldn't even be happening.

(And I say this as one who sports a fair amount of body ink up underneath the digicams.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

From an aesthetic standpoint, tattoos can ruin any look. If you want to get one, go for it. It still doesn't hide the fact that 95% of them are ugly as sin.

The real problem here are the jerseys themselves. What the hell is going on with the articles? Not only that, but the colors look really off, and none of it really matches.

Let's get this thread back on track...this is not a discussion of athlete tattoos. Regardless if you hate them or love them, its a personal choice.

Back to these unis...

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

The uniforms can do without the useless "THE" over the West and East, but other than that it isn't too bad. I even like the TechFit option, too.

Although I will say, I still wish the All-Star game had the players wear thier own teams' jerseys (mostly just for nostalgic reasons, because they did that when I was a little kid), but for what this is, it's not bad at all.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Tight fit is absolutely terrible. The power web stripes screw everything up on the side and probably the back. It's just stupid. The "the" is unneccesary and there are just too many tiny details. Though I will say from what I see of "the" west uni, I think it looks pretty good. The red looks really good with the gold.

maehl.png

Hi Friends, this forum provides good information, here I am also sharing some information on NBA All Star Game 2011, Schedule, Dates, Scores, Rosters, Rankings and more information visit ?Altiusdirectory.com?.

NBA All Star Game 2011

Can I have some eggs with that SPAM?

What's with all the spam lately? Even last month there wasn't this much.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I don't like the colored yoke and the pattern on the back, but from the front, these look great, though I think there's a little too much clutter (logos, stars, years, patterns, color-blocking, outlines). They look good, but it takes my brain so long to process everything that's there.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I like them. Yeah, the 'the' is superfluous, and the tech fit stuff is a little ridiculous, but I like a lot of the minor details. Love the 2011 in the collar, and think the team logo on the back is neat. I can do without the stars for each appearance, simply because I don't like the asymmetry if s players been to an odd number of games.

Archived