2011 NBA All-Star Game Unis

AJM

Not sure if these have been posted yet...look good in my opinion, especially like touch on the back of the jerseys (player's team logo plus # of stars to represent number of all-star selections).

2011-nba-all-star-game-starting-players-6.jpg2011-nba-all-star-game-starting-players-5.jpg

...and the "tech-fit" option... http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/NBA-to-allow-skin-tight-uniforms-for-All-Star-Ga?urn=nba-315403

5394950754_d0cb65a655_b.jpg

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

I just can't get over how much more professional Chris Paul looks without all the tattoos that Lebron and Rose have.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I just can't get over how much more professional Chris Paul looks without all the tattoos that Lebron and Rose have.

Oh please. It's no worse than Tebow plastering bible verses on his face during games. Save your moralizing for the Sunday sermon.

I'm not saying that from a morals standpoint. It's their choice. From an aesthetic standpoint I don't like it.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Oh please. It's no worse than Tebow plastering bible verses on his face during games. Save your moralizing for the Sunday sermon.

I'm not saying that from a morals standpoint. It's their choice. From an aesthetic standpoint I don't like it.

I'm not saying this from a moral standpoint, but a lot of people who have tattoos look sloppy. I don't have a problem with a person having a tattoo, but a tattoo or two is fine, but when you start doing sleeves going up the neck all over the hands, you start to look sloppy at best. Why? Because most people don't coordinate their tattoos to look good, it's just one bad tattoo next to another, and it's just a bunch of clutter. Most people with a lot of tattoos look like a typical graffiti wall in South Central LA, ugly and sloppy. Have a tattoo, that's your choice, but if you're going to get multiple tattoos, make them work together and don't just slap a dog next to your momma's face, next to a gun, next to your 3rd high school freshman girlfriend (who by the way, dumped you 2 days after you started dating), next to the name of your last one night stand, "Bubbles" from the night club.

Haha. From jersey talk to morals in like 5 posts, gotta love it.

I have noticed a lot of NBA players that have tattoos of there own names or initials. At first I wanted to label it as nothing more than shameless pride and arrogance, but then I remembered how difficult it is to remember your own name. It's like a permanent cheat sheet on your body :boogie:

P.S Tight jersey's are super lame. Nothing makes you feel like more of a fatty than realizing how in shape these dudes really are.

I like the "The East" and "The West" idea. It's a fresh idea, not to mention that almost everyone refers to both conferences in that exact way.

Those front numerals are mighty big, no?

On the whole, I like 'em. I can do without the articles (the "the", that is), but still, nice, understated, but bet visually appealing look--well, the normal uniforms, that is. But Adidas really needs to cut it out with the "TechFit" mess, power web band adornments and all. That mess don't look good at all.

(And for those of y'all denouncing the inkwork...haters gon' hate, ain't they? :P )

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Are we really hatin' on body art in 2011? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I don't think the "The" adds anything to the wordmark, but doesn't take anything away from it either, so I can live with it. The font is too big, sloppily executed and probably would have looked better as a standard block, but overall these are pretty good. They say "all-star" without beating you over the head with the typical all-star imagery (i.e. patriotic colors, overload of stars, etc).

From an aesthetic standpoint, tattoos can ruin any look. If you want to get one, go for it. It still doesn't hide the fact that 95% of them are ugly as sin.

The real problem here are the jerseys themselves. What the hell is going on with the articles? Not only that, but the colors look really off, and none of it really matches.

Okay--I just noticed the year "2011" is on the triangle thing at the base of the collars.

They're really shoehorning details into this one, aren't they?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived