Washington Capitals Logos

JackFr

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

#2 is actually quite nicely done, and I think you could do a bit more to simplify it. I know you want the star outline, but I think it would look better if the top point on the star was the outline of the capitol building instead. Also, I think it would look better with an even silver outline, and much thicker outline, but if you want to have that kind of perspective then you'd have to make the outline a lot thicker.

Nice work.

The building doesn't look like the Capitol, the Eagle doesn't seem American, and the W looks like a Chinese throwing star or something. Okay, now I sound like a douche.

In actuality I really like both of these logos, but a tweak here or there would make either of them perfect. I'd say if you perfected the concept of the first logo, it'd be the winner.

Frankly, for now, they both scream Russia to me lol.

For me #1 just screams Russia.

I thought so too.

Looks more like a phoenix than an eagle. It it looked like an Eagle, I definitely would have gone with that one because #2 won by default for #1 looking Commie. Not crazy about the W but it's the better of the two.

87Redskins.png

• 2 weeks later...

I mean no disrespect at all but the eagle looks more like a chicken to me. The wings seem disproportionately small compared to the body. Anyone else see this? It could look good with a longer wingspan and wider shoulders (do eagles have shoulders?).

I like the W though.

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

Archived