Albertus Magnus Falcons

whchoclte

I'd love to see the full identity set. It'd be interesting to see the shape of the bird without the wordmark. As well, I find the blue lines around the eye to be interesting. No real rhyme or reason it seems. Definitely a fan of the wordmark! Nice job!

I know it is tough with all the "bird" logos out there, but at first, it looked like a skewed version of BGSU's falcon. Further evidence would reveal enough differences

I like the mark overall, except the shape on top of the head looks like he has an army or bike helmet on.

P.S.- the shading is missing from the Albertus S.

At first glance, the structure of the lines and shape of the head are too similar to BGSU or my taste, but I like the type quite a bit (even though you forgot the grey portion inside the S in ALBERTUS).

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Upgrade, big time! I like it. I wonder what the Alt. logos look like.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

• 2 weeks later...

At first glance, the structure of the lines and shape of the head are too similar to BGSU or my taste, but I like the type quite a bit (even though you forgot the grey portion inside the S in ALBERTUS).

I gotta agree with ya on this one, Harry!

Kristopher "Baze" Bazen

www.krisbazen.com

its hard to pull off an original bird of prey or even an animal-over-text look, but this is well done. dont really like how the top of the head is disconnected from the rest of the shading but if i were the client id be really happy with this.

look out for the shading next time. ive made a similar mistake myself. details!

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

That might be the best logo in all of sports.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived