2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

So, I apologize for flooding this thread with nothing but my feelings of lack of confidence in the Boston Bruins.

Canadiens fan, this series needed a game seven because your team played excellent. This was only the third or fourth or many, many more headaches that Carey Price will give me throughout my adult life.

EDIT: I still hate the spotlight crap on someone when they score.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I apologize for flooding this thread with nothing but my feelings of lack of confidence in the Boston Bruins.

Canadiens fan, this series needed a game seven because your team played excellent. This was only the third or fourth or many, many more headaches that Carey Price will give me throughout my adult life.

EDIT: I still hate the spotlight crap on someone when they score.

I feel like I did after watching last night's game 7. I'm not sure the better team won but I will take it.

To do list for Philly series:

• Score PP goal

I can only imagine what Jack Edwards' call of that goal was :P

No one knows. Millions watching were trying to enjoy the moment and thanks to human nature, blocked Jack Edwards voice out.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

That being said, this is a horrible argument. The goalie is the most important player on the ice. So by definition, if he plays well, the team as a whole is doing the same. You can't just blame the game on the forwards and their inability if the freaking goalie is keeping them in the game. HE IS THE TEAM! If Crawford isnt getting outplayed, then the Blackhawks aren't getting outplayed.

If the Blackhawks played "well" last night as a team, they wouldn't have had to rely on Crawford and would have scored 4 or 5 goals. Canucks dominated the chances and the flow of the game, and Chicago didn't have many chances all things considered. The Blackhawks got outplayed. Corey Crawford kept them in the game. One man doesn't make the team.

And I'm pretty sure the Blackhawks did get outplayed anyways. They lost the game. If you wanna use the "goalie IS THE TEAM" argument, then Luongo was better than Crawford. 1 GA vs 2. Not that that's a valid argument, but that's the concept.

6fQjS3M.png

Unless the Pens can do what the 'Hawks and Habs did in their Game 7s, by netting a last-minute game-tying goal, Tampa's gonna advance and Pittsburgh fans are gonna vomit. What a terrible performance tonight by the Pens, at home!

6uXNWAo.png

1:33 left

Bolts 1, Pens 0

Penguins on the power play.

Roloson is standing on his head out there and Tampa actually has a pretty good defense. Fleury has been on top of his game as well.

It's the :censored: ing Stanley Cup playoffs. Buckle up.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

This feels immensely good, and I'm not sure that adjective can correctly describe my feelings about this win. Between the flopping and the general delusion and down right immaturity displayed by many (not all) residents of Montreal, Quebec since the Chara hit there's nothing better than this. Thanks for playing Montreal, flop your way to the golf course and have a helluva round. We'll see ya next year.

Round 2 Schedule.

Thursday

#1 Vancouver vs. #5 Nashville

Friday

#1 Washington vs. #5 Tampa Bay

#2 San Jose vs. #3 Detroit

And I'm going to assume that Boston and Philly will get underway Saturday.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived