Atlanta Hawks Logo

wloowarrior22

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for all the feedback, here is a little update. I wanted to go back to the red and yellow the first time, but didn't want to make a huge change right off the bat. But here are a few options I put together, let me know what one you think is best.

hawksoptions.png

LOVE IT! I wish I had thought of it for my Hawks concept in the bracket contest.

Bottom left (#3) is my favorite. The team needs to get away from this Navy and Red look...get back to some Red and Yellow. #2 is my second choice.

87Redskins.png

Re post #35...of those three, I prefer the first two: #1 is the most complete of the lot, while #2 is truest to that classic Hawks logo. Either one works as a primary.

BTW, count me among the posters who'd love to see some uniforms!

[447]

I can't quite make up my mind on what I like more, I like the one without the ball, but I also know that the NBA likes the teams to have a ball part of their main logo. So here are some more options, 1 is the same, 2 is new, and 3 I made the lines a little bit thicker. I see maybe 1 or 3 being a primary and 2 being a fauxback type thing, but I'm not sure. Let me know what you think.

hawksoptions3.png

I am also interested in maybe doing a uniform concept, even though I have never done a basketball concept. If anyone knows of some good uniform templates for in SVG that would be a huge help.

The second one here is genius!!!

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

• 1 year later...

These are fantastic.

You and whomever designed that Pelican logo for New Orleans should be hired by the NBA IMMEDIATELY.

Off topic, but it always sorta bugged me that most all the NBA teams MUST have a basketball in their logo. I understand a "league solidarity" concept, but it sort of cheapens it. When I see the Bulls' logo (no ball), I immediately think basketball. A good logo (mark) should stand on its own.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived