Logolympiad: Event #4

Wow, Friday already.....

EVENT #4: Crossover- getting called up to the bigs

CRITERIA:

- crossover any current AA or AAA minor-league baseball team to hockey

- One complete uniform only (jersey, pants, helmet, socks)

- use existing logos only, but you may modify them to replace baseball equipment w/ hockey equipment

DEADLINE: Thursday, May 13th, 5:00 P.M. EDT

As always, post your submissions in this thread.

Ready?............

Batter up!

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So for clarification... Just one uniform, meaning just, say, a home uni, but no road or alternate?

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

Any particular reason for no single A? Just curious...

For real... I know i could make a crazy lookin' jersey for the Beloit Snappers...

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

I think this challenege is well issued.

I look forward to finishing my entry, and I look forward to seeing each of yours.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Okay... you all know how I love starting things off...

Here ya go!

The Portland Sea Dogs, Double-A Affiliate of the Boston Red Sox

Here is the Original logo:

p_seadogs.gif

And here is the crossover!

logolympiad4.gif

I'm ususally horrible at crossovers, but I think I held my own. I probably won't win another medal though... ^_^

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Braden, dude, That is SWEET.

Avenger: Yeah, the gradient does fit well. Adds to the theme. Rock on.

Puckcool: Good effort... Not sure about the pinstripes though.

And that's 100 posts.

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

nice job so far, gents....be warned...i am taking my time on this one....i love the look of the 51's sweater, avenger....sweet work as usual.....nice logo edit, braden.....looks like another tough competition!

Dang... I guess the Goldeyes aren't eligible (Northern League=independent, although I'm willing to bet it's as good as any double-A ball). Could've come up with something sa-weet for that.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Anyone might be able to tell me where I can get a list of leagues that are considered AAA and AA? I'm not much of a baseball fan so I'd be helpless trying to find a team that plays in one of these leagues. All help appreciated. :D

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Anyone might be able to tell me where I can get a list of leagues that are considered AAA and AA? I'm not much of a baseball fan so I'd be helpless trying to find a team that plays in one of these leagues. All help appreciated. :D

AAA: International League/Pacific Coast League

AA: Eastern League/Southern League/Texas League

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Archived