Nike pro combat jerseys...

JJSCOTT

Was wondering is nike goin to switch there schools over to that template style? Since it is suppose to be their best design with weight of material and fit.

What schools are using that template but not as special occasion alternate jerseys? It looks like a lot of the pac10(12) schools might be using that template style for their regular sets as well as Miami am I correct in that?

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

I was thinking that it's likely many teams will switch over to the new jersey cut. I've noticed some teams wear the pro combat jerseys and more conventional pants, like Clemson does.

It will be interesting to see who does switch, and if any minor changes will be made.

Clemson still wears Pro combat pants, the side insert just goes all the way up the leg. Oregon, Clemson, Washington State and Arizona State will be in them full time, it looks like, and I would bet the other schools who wore new uniforms for their bowl games last season are using those this season, i.e. Boise State, Florida and TCU. I think there's a few other teams that wear them full time as well, but I'm not positive.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Yeah, a bunch of schools have the Pro Combat template. Off the top of my head, I know Wazzu, ASU, Clemson, Virginia and Arizona all wear it regularly.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I thought I saw Montana and Appalachian State in pro combat cuts. I could be wrong, but that's what they looked like to me. Oh, and I think Arkansas wears pro combat cuts full time, too.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

nike made most of the basketball teams in the new cut, this past season

Yes, but the new basketball uniforms are the Hyper Elites. Pro Combat is football.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The template that Air Force, Missouri, Wyoming and I believe Baylor and Houston also wear, is that a Pro Combat cut?

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

The template that Air Force, Missouri, Wyoming and I believe Baylor and Houston also wear, is that a Pro Combat cut?

No.

Archived