2011NCAA Football Thread

Gary

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The BCS is :censored:ed. This would have been a great year for Boise to go undefeated.

With Oregon's loss and Oklahoma likely losing (I probably jinxed Baylor right there), will there be 3 SEC teams atop the BCS standings come Sunday? :wacko:

willmorris beat me to it.

Chip Kelly just cost his team a shot at the BCS Championship. Too cocky to use timeouts on the final drive, which would've given the Ducks a good 2-3 extra plays on that drive. Too bad for those kids that their coach turns out to be a totla dumbsh1t.

6uXNWAo.png

And a 3rd title chaser goes down due to their kicking game failing them at the end...although an assist goes to Chip Kelly for fumbling the end of this game as if he were Leon Lett.

And in the meantime, Oklahoma is down 7 to Baylor late in the 4th. What a crazy weekend!!!

We're inching closer to an LSU-Alabama rematch, folks.

It's almost inevitable at this point. I'm in the "no rematch" camp but the truth is those two probably are the best two teams in the country. Maybe they should play again.

Anyway, if Oklahoma manages to win tonight, they are firmly entrenched in the driver's seat. We'll all watch in amazement as Oklahoma keeps getting better without doing a damned thing.

BB52Big.jpg

We're inching closer to an LSU-Alabama rematch, folks.

It's almost inevitable at this point. I'm in the "no rematch" camp but the truth is those two probably are the best two teams in the country. Maybe they should play again.

If Arkansas beats LSU, I say just throw all 3 SEC teams in a Triple Threat game and have 'em duke it out for the title.

Chip Kelly just cost his team a shot at the BCS Championship. Too cocky to use timeouts on the final drive, which would've given the Ducks a good 2-3 extra plays on that drive. Too bad for those kids that their coach turns out to be a totla dumbsh1t.

Chip Kelly is one of the best offensive minded coaches in CFB history. He wasn't being cocky, he didn't want to stop the incredible momentum the Ducks had going.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Chip Kelly is one of the best offensive minded coaches in CFB history. He wasn't being cocky, he didn't want to stop the incredible momentum the Ducks had going.

Oregon has been running all over the Trojans in the 4th quarter. I get that Chip wanted to keel USC'c defense on the ropes on the final drive by not allowing them off the field, but the Ducks were a total lock to score a touchdown or, at worst, chip-shot field goal if they have those extra three plays Chip took away from them by allowing the clock to run down.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived