Canada=Gold

GMac

:flagcanada: Canada came back from a 3-1 deficit to beat Sweden 5-3 at the World Hockey Championships in Prague today... that included 2 goals in 52 seconds at the end of the second to tie it up... Dany Heatley was named tournament MVP as well he was the leading scorer in the tournament, which was great to see considering his season... :flagcanada:

in other news... US won bronze 1-0 in a shoot out over slovakia... i will admit that impresses me 80 minutes of scoreless hockey and to win in a shoot out... very nice... thats the second shootout win by the US this tournament...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

God damn Swedish. Just playin', but if Canada can beat the folks that beat us, then all power to you crazy pinetree climbing mofos.

Stupidest stereotype ever. Where the hell did I make that up? :blink:

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

It was a great hockey day-

Canada wins back to back World Championships--and the Flames take game 1 against San Jose...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Woohoo to Thrashers players!

smiley62.gif

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I was in Acapulco shortly after the Canadians won the gold last olympics.

I will say the same to all of you, that i did to drunken canucks down there.

"Your supposed to win, its like us getting all hyped when our basketball team wins, Except you cant even win it everytime like you should, which makes yoiu sad. Who invented the game...sad."

I was in Acapulco shortly after the Canadians won the gold last olympics.

I will say the same to all of you, that i did to drunken canucks down there.

"Your supposed to win, its like us getting all hyped when our basketball team wins, Except you cant even win it everytime like you should, which makes yoiu sad. Who invented the game...sad."

A Canadian invented basketball too.

Yeah, the U.S. basketball team is flying high after a spectacular showing at the World Championships.

...and when I say "flying high", I mean "not flying high", and when I say "spectacular showing", I mean "huge chokefest", and when I say "World Championships", I mean "World Championships"!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived