2011-12 NBA Rookies, Signings and Trades

jhans203

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dwight-howard-lakers.jpg

This is a very interesting topic, if Howard can really go to the Lakers, the Lakers which players can use in exchange for him? Bynum or Odom? But I guess not interested in magic for both of them

1- You can use Trade Checker

2- If a team is over the cap, as both of them are, then an exception is required. Teams can acquire up to 125% plus $100,000 of the salaries they are trading in a simultaneous trade. For example, a team trading a $5 million player in a simultaneous trade can receive one or more players whose salary is no more than 125% of $5 million, plus $100,000, or $6.35 million in return. If the team was over the cap and traded for a player with a salary less than the $5 million of their former player, an execption is still needed.

dwight-howard-lakers.jpg

Isn't happening, sorry. The new NBA salary cap (once it's agreed upon) will make it too tough for the Lakers to pull this off.

Not too mention Magic management is not going to let their All-Star/future HOF center leave for LA...again. I think the team would almost rather lose him via free agency for nothing than trade him to the Lakers and deal with the backlash of the fans (which would happen). The Shaq ordeal is still very fresh in the minds of us Magic fans, it would burn even more trading another HOF center to the Lakers. Sorry Laker fans, this isn't happening.

alkaline-trio_logo-with-heart.jpg

dwight-howard-lakers.jpg

This is a very interesting topic, if Howard can really go to the Lakers, the Lakers which players can use in exchange for him? Bynum or Odom? But I guess not interested in magic for both of them

1- You can use Trade Checker

2- If a team is over the cap, as both of them are, then an exception is required. Teams can acquire up to 125% plus $100,000 of the salaries they are trading in a simultaneous trade. For example, a team trading a $5 million player in a simultaneous trade can receive one or more players whose salary is no more than 125% of $5 million, plus $100,000, or $6.35 million in return. If the team was over the cap and traded for a player with a salary less than the $5 million of their former player, an execption is still needed.

Some of the team to win, even beyond the salary cap is at again, for example, in recent years, the Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks, etc., so long as the win, some bosses will not mean that money for.

If he wears what he planned to do at Kentucky, Kanter could use 0. Per the Jazz stream interview with Alec Burks, someone said said that he wanted to wear 99. Wikipedia says that the highest number a Jazz player has ever worn (Utah or New Orleans) is 55.

Didnt Greg Ostertag wear the double zero? If I recall correctly, that represents 100, which of course is the highest number possible. Or maybe I'm just dumb

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Didnt Greg Ostertag wear the double zero? If I recall correctly, that represents 100, which of course is the highest number possible. Or maybe I'm just dumb

I've thought about it as that before, but I (and a lot of people) still treat it as zero.

Archived