The new Laredo Lemurs

microdragon

Looks like I finally get a hat with my initials. Thanks for the alliteration, dad.

Now you're going to go and try to kill Superman or something aren't you.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

ZOBOOMAFOOOOOO!

130240683893.jpg

I would like to thank you so very much for bring back memories. One of the best kids shows ever!

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Looks like I finally get a hat with my initials. Thanks for the alliteration, dad.

Could have bought a Little League hat.

/just sayin

Like it'll fit my head to begin with.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Could have bought a Little League hat.

/just sayin

Like it'll fit my head to begin with.

Plus there's the whole court order thing.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Looks like I finally get a hat with my initials.

That's what I said the first time I saw an Air Force hat. I had a bunch of friends with BC, DC, LA, etc., but never an AF for me until I saw a random Air Force hat in Lids. I may have shed a tear of joy in that moment.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

My favorite part was how they said the first criteria for choosing the name was that it had to have some connection to Laredo, past or present, but then they don't explain what that connection is in the article. Maybe it's that "The Lemurs brand embodies Laredo's values of Pride, Sense of Humor, and a Fighting Spirit," said Plan B's Jason Klein.

Another Texas minor league team for next year(Atlantic League)

Sugar Land (Houston suburb)

Skeeters.png

I sure hope they don't play any Sugarland music during the games. The voice of Jennifer Nettles is enough to make everyone run for the exit gates haha

Archived